WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:09 am

He grinned, looking down at him. "Why not?" he purred out, leaning his head back. He felt sticky from sweat, and the feeling of blood dripping down his back irritated him. The fact Celeb was ridiculously tight made up for it though. he licked up the side of his neck and up the side of his face before shoving him down. He pulled out and grabbed Celeb roughly, flipping him over before going in him again. He reached around him to start a pace on him, and leaned forwards to lick up his spine. "If yah dont want tah say my name, then scream and moan. Let everyone know what a great time youre having, and what theyre missing out on. "He said huskily.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:25 am

Celeb grunted as mordacai pulled out and forcibly flipped him over. When he re entered him he let out a soft moan. But he growled at mordacais comment and bit his lip, stiffling any further moans to soft grunts and wimpers. he clawed at the matress as mordacai sped up the pace again.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 am

Mordacai smirked when he didnt comply. He slowed the pace down so that hed still feel good, but not nearly as good. And need and want would tear at his chest until mordacai brought the pace back up. He slowed his hand down on him as well. "I guess you dont think it feels as good as I thought you did." He said, smirking as he hinted at him. He pulled him up so his back was to his chest and they were both sitting on their ankles.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 am

Celeb let out a frustrated pant, letting drops of blood from his lip speckle the bed. He licked his lip just as it healed clearing away the blood. He cursed under his breath, letting his head fall tiredly. He wanted more, but he didn't want to play mordacais game. He was stuck, his body fought against him wanting more, but his mind beat at him, telling him this was enough, he'd already bowed to mordacais dominence he didn't need to sink further. Celeb growled and turned his head to face mordacais, his eyes showing his irritation. "Go fuck yourself in the ass!" He growled desentangling himself from mordacai so that he could crawl to the other side of the bed to face mordacai his back against the headboard. He adjusted himself absently trying to work away the hard on as he glared.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:48 am

Mordacai laughed and reached out and grabbed him. He crashed his lips against his and slid his tongue into him. He grabbed his legs and lifted him up, but he got kicked. He smirked and grabbed his shoulder, flipping them so he was under him again. Celeb fought back, and they wrestled around for a bit, until finally he managed to go back in him. "Calm down, shit." he hissed out, leaning down to lick up his neck. He breathed into his ear and pulled back, his jaw hurting from where he punched him. "I think youre taking this a lil too serious, boyo. Its just sex." he reached forward and grabbed him, starting a pace.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 am

"This isn't sex, this is fucking." Celeb grumbled between groans as mordacai started on him again. "If you want sex go do your wife." He growled trying to get away again, but mordacai held him in place. Celeb grabbed his face pushing it away as mordacai leaned in for another lick up his neck. He grabbed mordacais cock with the other and tried to pull it out of him. "If you want me to not be so pissy about it, why don't you let me have a round on top." He growled at him, baring his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:36 am

Mordacai grinned and grabbed his wrists. He flipped them so that Celeb was straddling him. He gripped his hips and started going faster. One arm hooked around him and he pulled him down so he was pressed against him, and he went in for another kiss. "There yah go. Yer on top." He said, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Celeb cursed and bit mordacais when he came in for the kiss. He wiggled trying to get free. He was starting to hate this, even if it felt good, mordacai was playing with him and it was starting to piss him off again. He growled and tried head butting mordacai in the nose and if that didn't work he was feeling the tingle of his skin getting ready to shift. He didn't want to bring his wolfish side into this but if he couldn't get his way soon then he'd have no choice. "You know what I meant you fuckin bastard, nw you better stop it before I chew your dick off!" He growled in mordacais face, wrestling at least one of his wrists free so he could pull mordacai out.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:37 pm

He laughed "Alright, alright. Get butthurt over one comment." He said, shoving him off. He got up and grabbed his hakama and put it on, tying the cloth belt. he paused and looked at Sailla, sighing through his nose a bit.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Celeb gave a snort and relaxed a bit, his shoulders slumping. "I fuckin have a reason to be." He mumbled, sighed and then plopped back onto the bed. He breathed deeply trying to ride threw his raging boner. He kinda regreted stopping before he atleast came, but it couldn't be helped, he felt horrible inside, even if his body felt great. His control and dominence had been broken and now he felt like nothing. Memories of his childhood flooded back to him and he glared up at the cieling sightlessley. "Is this how you make up for your childhood, eh?" He asked never breaking his gaze away from the cieling.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:06 pm

He looked over, grinning. "You bet it is." He said, running a hand through his hair from the front to get it out of his face. He sat on the bed and slipped his boots back on. he looked behind him to look at Celeb. he followed his gaz, and then looked back down at him. Really? really? He was going to get all emo about this? "To be fair I dont see moaning loudly...or moaning names... as a weak thing. i didnt mean it in that context. If i did i wouldntve been moaning yours."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Celeb laughed and sat up, rubbing the back of his neck. "Ok, its just........ fuck it doesn't matter just hand me my pants." He said, extending his hand so mordacai could hand him his pants. "Apparently I'm just an overthinker." He said with a chuckle. Though it was half forced, he need to laugh get this stupid depression out of his head, forget that he lost his control, especially to this guy.he forced another laugh and then sighed, he stretched and put on a half grin. "Hope jade and rossk are having just as much fun." He said sarcasticly with a smirk, he was still hard and his body still had small shivers of remembrance when mordacai went in him. That was definatly not somthing he'd repeat with someone elseB ever, no matter how good it felt it just left him confused and a little........... butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:26 pm

"It's just what?" he laughed slightly, tossing him his pants. "well, hopefully Jade actually lets a man finish before making them stop." He teased, watching him. he knew he was forcing those laughs out. It was almost funny to see this man, and then remember that he had been whimpering and nuzzling up on him only a little bit ago.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Celeb fell silent as he pulled his pants on. He was a bit embarrased, he could guess what mordacais was thinking. "Yea." Was all he could manage to say as he wiped sweat from his forhead. He felt pitiful but he had to work threw it he was acting like a emotional pussy and he was confused. "I'm just confused." Is all he could mumble out a reply as he stood up and headed for the other door that led to the rooms private bathroom. He walked inside and turned on the sink, washing his face and hands hoping the water would calm his mind.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Sailla turned onto her side at the sound of the water. She pulled into a tighter ball and gave a little ferret sneeze before going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Mordacai got up and walked over to sailla. He ran a hand over her once and followed him into the bathroom. He walked beside him to the toilet and started to take a piss. "Confused about what, boyo?" he asked, finishing. He shook himself and then flushed the toilet. He was familiar with them, considering they had them in his world too.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Celeb shook the water from his face and then dried the rest with the hand towel by the sink. "Hmph,, I thought you were a fast learner, boyo." Celeb growled mockingly, he really didn't care much for that accent maybe because it sounded like a off version of irish or scottish? Either way he was feeling better now, besides the throb in his dick for not finishing, which made him adjust himself absently as he looked back at mordacai with a raised mocking brow.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:17 pm

He looked up at him and grinned. "I know what youre confused about. I just wanted yah to say it yerself." He said, ruffling his hair. "I know what just happened can be confusing. Especially for someone like you" he said, shrugging. "You really were enjoying it though before I opened my mouth." He said, grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Celeb looked over at him, his face expressionless. "You do have a big mouth." He said with a snarky tone. "I-I did.....kinda..................................enjoy it." He said under his breath. Celeb let out a sigh, lif steffen was here I wouldn't be so god damn horny." He mumbled washing his face and shoulders again. He glanced ever at mordacai and studied himfor a moment. "Do you want me to take care of those bites? I can heal them for you if you want?" He asked seeing the blood now starting to stop as the wounds started to scab.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:46 pm

"you wouldve enjoyed it more if you'd let us finish." He said, laughing. He waved him off. "I dont need tah get healed up. I can handle it myself" He said, shrugging. "youd be surprised what I can take." He looked at him sideways. "Stephen?" He asked, smirking slightly. "That explains a lot." He said, reaching over to get a wash cloth. He started getting the blood off. Once done he tossed the rag into the sink. The think was covered in it. " If I didnt open my mouth again, yah think youd be willing to go till we finished?" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Celeb growled when mordacai said steffens name, he mentally cursed for not realising this guy had almost as good hearing as himself. "He's my bitch that's all." He explained, which was true, steffen was in love with him so celeb was able to take that to his advantage for whenever he wanted sex, which was usually always. He turned on the sink so the towel could soak, before he continued. "I couldn't think." He retorted sharply at mordacais last question. He was irritated again now that he heard mordacais say steffens name. In all honest truth he kinda hated steffen, he was cocky in a 'im all perfect' kind of way and he groveled all over celeb, trying to seduce him into becoming his mate. That sickened celeb, he couldn't even stomach the thought of being tied down to one person and being a werewolf that was for life and restricting, not like a human marriage. Wolves bond their souls together, this causes them to not stary no matter what, they are stuck till one or both dies. Celebs stomach growled he'd forgotten he hadn't eatin anything since arriving. He looked at mordacai, unsure what to say or do, then he shook his head and headed back into the bedroom. He looked over at saila before he reached down and grapped his shirt from the floor. He pulled it on as he headed for the door but he paused and looked back at mordacais again, unsure if he should offer to come along.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Mordacai watched him, raising a brow. Well. He had been way off. "Do you normally let yourself think during sex? Isnt the best part of sex not thinking?" he asked. He put an arm across his shoulders in a completely nonsexual way, but a playful one, and shook his head. "Celeb.. buddy..." He started, looking at him. "You really really really need to eat some ice cream or something. Or pie. Pies always good." he said, looking up thoughtfully. "Or ripping something up. but I dont think youre that sort of guy." He grinned and squeezed his shoulder "You're really tense" He let him go and his hand dropped.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Celeb stared at him, this guy? "No I don't but when I'm put in a situation I'm not used to I instictivley think about all my escape routes." He ignored mordacais rant about pie and such, cause it only made his stomach growl again. "I could rip SOMONE up." He smirked, moving his shoulders in a small circle when mordacai let go of them. He watched and waited, seeing what mordacai would do next before he went out the door and made everything that could happen public.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:38 pm

He watched him and then shrugged. His arms crossed adn a smile went across his face. "Only if you promise to do it sexually" he said, and winked. He chuckled slightly. When Celeb left he turned and went back to the bed. His ever constant head ache from his monster yelling at him had come back since the sex had stopped, and he wanted to lay down. Not to mention Celeb didnt ask him to follow. He plopped on the bed face first. His hands went up behind his head and gripped his hair slightly.
"Shut up." he whispered, barring his teeth. Since they had gotten to this plane it was going nuts. Since they stepped into the werewolves compound it had gone fucking berserk. The only time it shut up is when he was messing with Celeb. And that had been cut short. He was considering finding someone random. He was still in trouble with Sailla so that wouldnt work.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Celeb stepped out of the room sighing heavily. He went down a few halls to the cafeteria, were he got something to eat and sat down alone at one of the benches. He was glad no one was in there for he would most likley take out his agression on them and then his pay would be cut. (Again) until he did another succesful job. He ate in silence letting his mind go blank. When he was done with his plate he went back and got some more and repeated the process. He'd hadn't eatin all day and all the energy he'd spent was now growling back at him threw his empty stomack, it probably take a few more plates to fill his stomach, which was fine with him.

(Lol somewhere else in the coumpound in their own bedroom)

Jade and rossk were having sex. They had taken celebs advice and went to go have some 'down time' with each other. Which is a bit funny cause in the bedroom is the only time rossk is able to show any male dominence, some. He also acts a lot less cowering and submissive when just around her, its when he is around mix company that their roles become so exaggerated. So yea rossk and jade have some snoo snoo of their own completley oblivious to the drama their friend celebs been in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: