WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

A sudden death! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:30 pm

"So other then con the locals out of their paper and metal, what is there interesting to do around here? I have just spent a day and a half nagging at the God of Chaos to help me find you and I am in need of some fun. You should introduce me to the, by the way. I can work my magic and see if they have something better then paper." She was eyeing the one Mordacai had said was a werewolf.
"Hey, puppy boy, you like what you see?" She changed briefly to show off her body, then replaced her clothes with a blink.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Celeb looked at her, giving a sideways smirk. "The only women in this world who are all white and can change their shape are ghosts, and as I recall they have no substance." Celeb leaned against the car with his arms folded, a mischievious smirk continueing to touch his lips.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 pm

mordacai smirked at Celeb. Him and the other man reminded him of children, the way they tried to seduce that girl. That wasnt how you went about with her type. She seemed like the kind that wanted meaning in a relationship. And that part was easy to play. "Your world is very boring then, Celeb. This girl probably has more substance and skill than youd be able to handle. Shed have you twitching in seconds." He purred, his eyes looking over at the other man for a moment, to note his location.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Celeb smiled back at mordacai. "Somtimes the chase is funner than the outcome, and besides I never try with anything less than half enteresting." He looked over at saila. "Hmm, sounds like a fun game." He returned his gaze back to mordacai the smile still touching his lips. "That's fine, a twitch can make a whole lot of pleasure." He chuckled and looked across the road, sniffing the air for the scent of his freinds.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Sailla walked over to the wolf. She pressed against his side, speaking right in his ear. "I am more substance than any other girl on your miserable plane." She flashed him a sickly sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:07 pm

mordacai smirked. He figured it would be fun to join Sailla in this one. At least tease the wolf a bit like he had been doing. Mordacai came up to his other side, pressing him into his car. His hand trailed down his front and rested on his groin, and a claw hooked itself in his zipper, he brushed his lips against celebs ear and let his hot breath go down his neck. "You're not still frustrated about earlier.. are yah, boyo?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Celeb groaned, his body sinking more into his car, as his dick hardened. "Heh, frustration isn't even the half of it." He smiled weakly, torn on wether to accept their flirtations or realise it for what it most likley was and ditch them. Each second that ticked by as they groped and teased him caused him to slip further into desire. He sighed with relief when he caught the familiar scent of rossk and jade. He disentangled himself from mordacai and saila, stepping in the direction of his freinds scent scent. "Maybe another time, eh"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Just before he broke off mordacai gripped him. he frowned and watched him walk off, and then nodded at sailla to follow. He walked up behind him, his arms crossed. "You should introduce us." He said, watching Celeb. he winked. "And we could always finish this in the back seat." He grinned.
Oh, right. He was supposed to act stupid and not know what to call that. Oh well. Not like anyone would catch that.
His eyes went to the girl for a moment, but he lost interest. Since Sailla was with him it was like his sex drive for other people was knocked down by half or more. Unless it was to rape them or rip them apart. He obviously couldnt do that to Sailla.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Sailla followed, walking up next to Celeb. "So who are your friends?" Her hand trailed down his back, and rested on his lower back. She looked at the two new people with curiosity, and gave Mordacai a flick of her eyes. She could do so much here.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Celeb glanced back at mordacai curiously, trying his best to ignore saila, then watched as his two freinds finally came into view. One was a tall red haired, nicely muscled women, she was pretty with her freckles and light green eyes. The taness of her skin almost making her look like she was in a perpetual blush. The male was shorter and scrawnier, with light almost tan brown hair. He was missing his right arm and left ey, though he too was handsome in a fasion. The male carried a small tablet which he held with his good arm, using the stub of the other to tap on the screen. Celeb grinned happily, forgeting about mordacai and saila. He ran toward jade and rossk, embracing them when he got close enough.

"The hell Celeb?" Jade growled trying to get him off.

"What's with you and what happened to your car?" Ross asked trying to keep celeb from making him drop the tablet."

"Doesn't matter you guys are here and now I can get out of here." He squeezed them again before glancing over his shoulder at mordacai and ssaila. "Honestly the sooner the better I think."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Mordacai had leaned forward to breathe in his ear again, but just as he did so Celeb ripped away from them. He felt his chest and stomach tense up as he got the urge to chase him like a lion would chase a gazelle, but he stifled the hunting instinct, and the monsters words that came with it. He walked up, crossing his arms. "Hey, we're still on with that ride you offered earlier, right?" He asked, grinning wickedly. He bowed to the woman, and then stood up and just smiled charmingly at the man since his only hand was too occupied to shake. "Its nice to meet you. The names Mordacai. " He said, his charming smile turning into a grin that reflected in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Sailla smiled and sauntered up to the group. "Hello, I am Sailla." Her eyes made their way up and down both of them. She spread a friendly smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Celeb glanced warily at mordacai. "Um, Its still good, right guys?" He looked at jade and rossk, a half smile on his face.

" I suppose." Jade answered, unsure of the two. She looked them both up and down, resting her left hand casually on her pistals handle that was holstered to her jeans. "What do you say love?"

"I guess it would be fine, the copter can carry atleast six." Rossk eyed them nervously, they both could smeel the strangnes in these two but rossk being more handicapped was far more unsure.

Celeb glanced back at mordacai and saila. "I have to go get my stuff but then id be ready to leave ok." He sidestepped around mordacai and saila and keeping an eye on them walked to get his back pack by the car.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Mordacai chuckled. He knew Celeb wanted him, but was scared at him at the same time. He had a feeling it was because mordacai took his control from him. And it probably brought out something in the boy that he didnt want to accept. At least, this was Mordacais reasoning. He looked at the two. "You know, it is only polite to introduce yourself after others have done so." He purred, looking at the gun the girl had on her hip. But his charming and confident look never left him. He looked up at the man, and his eyebrows raised slightly. His eyes widened, and he got a very childish air about him. "Or is that not custom here? see , we're new here. What is a.. 'cop..ter'?" He asked, tiling his head in the slightest way.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Jade eyed them, never lifting her hand from her gun. "We are just the drivers, you don't need to know our names." She growled not giving into his smile for a second.

"A copter is a airborn vehicle we use as transportation." Rossk added in eyeing jades aggresion. "Must we be so rude?" He asked her his tone taking on a gentle pur to hopfully calm his mate down.

"No!" She growled giving rossk an annoyed glance. Then noticing his cringe she softened her tone. "They don't need to know who we are just like I really don't give a fuck who they are." She leaned over to rosk brushing her shoulder effectionatly against his.

Celeb finally with back pack and some make shift sacks in hand returned to the group. "Well are we ready to be off." He smiled eagerly apparently using the get away to re compose himself.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Mordacai chuckled slightly. "Hey, it's alright. I dont blame the lass for being paranoid. The two of yah have no idea who we are, Not tah mention Celeb got caught bein sloppy again. Makes sense for yah to be on edge, right?" He said, looking at the girl, a look of intelligence glimmering in his eyes. He'd already figured out Celeb, and this whole situation. He looked at him as he walked up. " Oi, boyo, yer 'friends' are kinda rude." He teased slightly. he pressed into him and gripped his hips. His head craned down and he gave a sharp breath through his nose into Celebs ear. He had a feeling that was a spot for him considering how he reacted to it. To be fair though, it was practically everyone's spot. "Oh, so not everyone drives 'cars'?" he asked innocently, looking up at the man from his position.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Celeb muffled a groan and pulled away from mordacai, giving him a forced irritated glare. "Yes t-" he cut himself off at jades growl. He looked at her and saw she was glaring at him. He understood why and that made him feel ashamed, he glanced over at rossk who was trying to inconspiquasly to edge himself behind jade. Jade was becoming annoyed and her growls more louder. "We should leave before we draw attention." Celeb directed the words at jade trying to deflect the situation and keep things moving.

"Where exactly are we taking them?" Jade growled once more moving her glare from celeb to mordacai.

"Where ever they want to go." Celeb replied now moving past jade. Though he was unable to move fast enough before she refixed a glare on him, but she if reluctantly listened to him and side stepped to follow.

"Um I guess its time to leave." Rossk told mordacai and saila nervously before he turned an hurriedly followed after his mate.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Mordacai grinned at them and followed. He thought it was amusing. Celeb came off as an alpha type, but here he had him.. buckling under every touch and every breath. he loved it. He loved the control. He needed more of it. "We dont have anywhere to go, so well just follow you." he said, staying close to Celeb. He looked back at Sailla for a moment to wink when no one was watching, and then looked at them.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:18 am

Sailla didn't like the woman. Then again, she hardly ever liked women.
She knew Mordacai was having fun with Celeb, but once she saw the woman and her...husband? They were a pair, but she didn't know if they were married. Once he saw her she hated her. She has a gun, a pretty face, and a bad attitude; not a good mix if you wanted to have a chance at making friends with Sailla. She rubbed her rings thoughtfully.
She watched the back of the male and briefly wondered how he was in bed. How would that work? Though she was most likely the dominant one so it would be possible.
She followed everyone, watching Celeb also. She coudl have fun with that one, but Mordacai seemed to want him.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:16 am

Celeb glanced warily at mordacai as they walked in the direction of the copter. Jade stopped growling but was giving death glares to mordacai instead, her hand flexing and unflexing on her gun handle. Rossk. Was in the lead keeping his distance from mordacai and saila, he constantly was tapping things into his tablet.

They all more or less walked in this tense silence, heading acroos the road in the oppisite direction of the gas station. They were now heading into another cluster of trees and small hills on the right side. Jade and roosk led the way as they zigzagged threw the trees. Finally they came apon a clearing wich in the center sat the helecopter.

Rossk jogged up to it and climbed inside, motioning with his now free good hand for the others to come over. Jade and celeb hurried over but Celeb reluctantly stopped short handed his stuff to jade and returned to mordacai and saila to explaint what the copter was.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:26 am

Mordacai looked at it, his eyes narrowed as he thought. he looked over at Sailla as they were getting onit. He reached over adn kissed her forehead. "I want to have fun with him with you." he said quietly into her ear, smirking. "Its just funny seeing him get all flustered like that." He glanced over as Celeb started towards them, and he straightened up. "So we're going on that, huh?" He said. He knew it flew, and hed figured out how for the most part. Though he didnt quite understand how such tiny blades could do anything, and anything that flew was usually made out of leather. not... whatever the hell that was. It wasnt really metal. He couldnt place it. He started towards the copter.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:02 am

She smiled. They hadn't had someone together since Dane and Fujo, and this one seemed a bit more fun.
She eyed the flying thing. "Are you sure its safe? What mage made it?" She didn't want to get inside to find out it was faulty magic. Things were so strange here. If they were back home, she coudl just use the magic carpet to go anywhere, and it looked a lot more safe then the thing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:12 am

Yea, its afe I assure you, and no magic was used in its creation. It was created by science." Celeb answered, making sure to keep an appropriate distance. "Trust m." He looked them over once more and then turnedaround heading back to the copter. He glanced back over his shoulder at them. "Come on ill help you settle in" he said that with an inner nervousness but he knew the faster he got done with this the faster he can get away from this confusing grasp mordacai had oer him. Celeb climbed into the copter, checking with jade and rossk to make sure all was a go.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:23 am

Mordacai smirked, getting into the helicopter. he sat next to Celeb and gripped him, his body leaning into his. "Whats the matter boyo? Just a little bit ago you wanted me pretty bad. Whered that go?" He asked, leaning forwards. He licked up his neck slowly and started a slow pace through his pants to fuck with him. Maybe being on this world wasnt so bad after all, so long as it was temporary.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:40 am

Sailla sat on the other side of Celeb a bit causiously. She leaned against him and breathed on his neck, moving up to his ear. "Your world is so intresting. You should teach me more about it." She almost had a feeling this guy wanted Mordacai more then her so a bit of her was pouting inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: