WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

A sudden death! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Sailla sighed. She glanced at her husband from the corner of her eye, then hugged him, brushing her lips against his neck. "I am happy to have found you though. I missed you." She hugged him and ran her fingers through the hair on the back of his head, smiling. She really had missed him.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:50 pm

His shoudlers slumped slightly as he stopped being so tense. Alright, good. He wasnt in that big of trouble, then. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head, one hand reaching up to run through her hair. "I missed yah too. " He said, then looked up. Celeb was still being kind of pissy, but he seemed a little more calmed down now, and amused. Probably disappointed, too. Then he looked over and saw another girl, and he frowned. She looked shocked, and he didnt recognize her. Was she a human? Had she just seen the trap door? He looked back at Celeb, wanting him to answer that question, but he was too lazy to actually verbally ask. He held Sailla close to him. The hand running through her hair went to the bottom of her jaw and lifted her face up to him. he leaned down slightly and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Fey goes looking around for them and sees Kasti waving to him so he heads over to her. "Hey you look confused you caught all that right? I kind of feel asleep, i guess women are now falling from the sky, Tern finally answered my prayers. Anyways." Fey snaps out of thinking out loud to continue the conversation. "So what do you think of this."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Celeb watched them, amused and a bit dissapointed. He heard kastri and fey and looked over in their direction. His disire reamurging when he saw her attractive figure. He walked over to the two of them, hoping to cock block fey so he could get at kastri. "Hey, are you doing ok, you looked a little unsettled" he tenderly brushed his fingers against her shoulder brushing the loose hair from it.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Sailla kissed him back and pressed against him. She pulled away and sighed. "So what have you been up to here? And who are all these people?" She was still hugging him as she looked around. If they were ignorant, then she could use them to her advantage.
Back to top Go down
JodieJoHa

JodieJoHa

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:11 pm

"UH, yes, I'm fine," she said to Caleb, while angling closer to Fey. "It's just, they don't really prepare you for all of... " she paused, then made a large gesture to everything, "This. As to what I think of it," she began responding to Fey, holding her breath in suspensefully, "It's pretty awesome! I've never seen anything like this before! It's like everything I've ever heard about in the old lore is now, literally, popping out of the heavens! It's amazing!! Is this what you guys experience all the time? It's so cool!!" Kastri jumped giddily, but then stopped. "Except for you killing that one guy. Not cool. I mean, these humans can barely defend themselves. There is no pride for that. Besides, he looked innocent enough," she added pitifully.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Mordacai chuckled, following her gaze. "Well.. what I gathered about this place is that its technologically advanced like the second plane. Their guns are better, and they came out with cars. Im surprised the second plane didnt have them. They seem simple enough. Though theyre really shitty quality here, as you can tell." He said, and looked at the group talking. "I thought at first that one girl was a human, but by the way theyre talking to her shes not. The humans here, by the way, are powerless and are afraid of magic and everything we're used to, so we have to be careful. I had to take my armor off cause it was too strange for this place. That one." he said, motioning to fey "Is a bit hot headed and dull. Hes also extremely cocky. Infact both of the males are. The skinnier one is a werewolf, and hes a bit smarter than the rest of them. That girl they met up with here. i dont know if theyre old buddies or not. There was another girl but shes gone. By the sounds of it shes still around somewhere. This is where they get cars fixed, and i think they have another one getting worked on right now." He said. He had figured out this place already. He may have acted innocent, naive, and dumb, but he wasnt. "I'll bet that gas is their main resource, if their cars run on it. If they're using GAS for that, it makes m assume theyve run out of everything else." He said thoughtfully. "I think you could get away with tricking these people. but be careful. Theyre all trigger happy."
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:20 pm

"The old lore? I dont really know much about elves and their culture, but you seem really...whats the word I'm looking for...umm...sheltered from the real world. What were you told of the world" He said trying to get her attention back on him by feining wanting to learn about her. She seemed like the type who likes to talk about knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Celeb ignored fey and sighed. "You could say that, as for the human, I had no choice, you don't know what he was capable of in truth." He said with a look of concern. He held out a hand and gestured to towards mordacai and the other girl with his other hand. "I'm sad to say this kind of thing doesn't actually happen to often, if you want I can tell you about it and help you meet them?" He smiled charmingly. "Maybe then after you can keep your word and tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Sailla frowned. Werewolf? She didn't like them. The were always dirty.
Trigger happy? She didn't really like guns much. "So their currency is gas? Doesnt seem very useful to me. So where have you been staying? with these people?"
Back to top Go down
JodieJoHa

JodieJoHa

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:37 pm

"Sheltered? I... suppose so. I was told much about humans and their vast inferiority and meager capabilities. But, perhaps they're not so bad. Not so much was explained about... all of whatever you are, so much was stressed about human-centric life," she stopped to listen to Caleb. She nearly gasped at his offer. Her emotions went instantaneously from excited to anxious to worried, but then back to a stabler level of curiosity and interest. "I'd love to meet them... but, there is something worrisome about them. Even more so then you, and I witnessed you kill. It is a strange thing, but yet they are still irresistibly alluring."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Mordacai shook his head. "I dont know if gas is their currency. I have a feeling its something they buy with their currency. I think what they use is even more useless than that. I showed our money to a human and he got pretty wide eyed, and said that they would be worth a lot. So maybe they trade aluminum.... or paper." He laughed. That would be silly. "Their currency hopefully isnt that bad.." he kissed her forehead again. "No. I actually fell onto his car in the hillside. And then pissed them off and they drove down here. i walked down here with some man that the wolf killed for no reason, and then got them all to forget that I pissed them off, as is my forte." He said, and looked over at them again. That girl they were with seemed really bubbily. "Some of the wolfs friends are coming to pick us up. "
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 pm

She wrinkled her nose. "Why are they coming to pick you up? Did you make friends with the mut?" She dug into her pocket and made sure her money was still there. She hadn't brought her backpack but her pockets were full of useful things as usual. She had her crossbow on her belt and her dagger on her wrist so she felt like she could take this world if she decided she didn't like these people.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Celeb nodded, becoming amused by kastris reactions and the bits of conversation he picked up from mordacais conversation. " I'm sorry you had to see that but that's what I am a merc I kill when neccesary. As for them we don't have to get to close but you can still talk to them. " celeb edged closer to her, tilting his head closer to hers. " I can protect you, no worries." He wispered softly to her stroking her arm gently as he looked half liddedly into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 pm

"Yes, I made 'friends' with him." he said, putting no emphasis on the word. But the fact he had repeated her like that told her what he meant. His hand went down her side. "You should change your shape, babe. Even though I prefer you like this, changelings dont exist on this world. i recall Himak saying that." He said. He actually knew a lot more about this world than he acted. Himak had told him a good amount. Just not about currency. He had always shied away from that question.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Sailla sighed. "Well they need more of them, the people here arn't very pretty." She chose to trade her white skin for slightly tan and her hair for black shoulder length curls. Her eyes were icy blue and she had a little red bikini on. "Is this better? I don't know what these people wear and I am NOT going with those." She looked over at the group.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Mordacai looked at her hungrily, and then grinned. "A bikini? really? Its basically skimpy underwear. " He said, and then looked at the group. "compared to what theyre wearing, we probably look like sluts." He said, and then smirked. He winked. it was funny, because they were. " No, theyre not. And one of them is one of those 'Im going to flirt with you and then get scared when you come on to me' types. " he rolled his eyes. He lowered his voice a bit. "I think you would get away with fuckin the bigger guy and stealing all of his shit. He seems the type to let himself get into sex."
Back to top Go down
JodieJoHa

JodieJoHa

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 pm

That sure was different. Or maybe it wasn't. She knew humans, especially females, tended to have lower standards of what constituted as clothing, so perhaps so it was with other species. "I don't need protection. So it seems that this male need for control carries over everywhere. How disappointing. But anyways, yes, your introduction would be well appreciated, they seem to call you friend."
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm

"So since your all buddy buddy with them why are you over here talking to us. We are standing here having a nice little conversation and you butt in while trying to act smooth. When infact your nothing but a stinky ass wolf pup. Why don't you go back over there with them and let them pet you like the 'good boy' you are." Fey starts in (He can't stand being interrupted and ignored) trying to get Caleb to leave him and Kasti alone.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Celeb glared at fey then looked down at kastri. " ok I can do that, but ill be blunt about what I want in return. I like you and I want to seduce you, I find you attractive but I respect you so I won't push if you say no. Ok?" Celeb smiled crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Sailla crossed her arms. "Fine. Ill go for something a bit more boring. You know I hate clothes." She changed to a skin tight black spaghetti strap velvet dress and chose to keep her brown leather coat. "This is as clothed as im going, so don't give me a hard time. Your still in trouble, too, so dont think i forgot." She gave him another hug and nuzzled her head in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:47 pm

He chuckled deeply and ran his hands through her hair and held her to him. "If this is what its like to be in trouble, I dont want to ever be out of it." He said, winking at her. He kissed her. "And I think that thats fine. I hate clothing too. This and maybe an open jacket is all I'd wear." he said, looking over at the group. Those two men really didnt seem to like each other. He knew Sailla would use that to her advantage. There was so much for her to work with here.
Back to top Go down
JodieJoHa

JodieJoHa

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 pm

She kept as close to a poker face as possible as she attempted to stare blankly out into the landscape. "Noted," she spoke, somewhat stiffly. She wasn't sure what else to say, since it's always best to keep things neutral. She spared a quick glance at thier faces then spun a 180. "I need to use the restroom," she said quickly as she departed.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Once kastri was out of ear shot, he looked over at fey and more ore less laughed in his face. "To bad eh?" He chuckled, not at all hurt about her reaction, it mainly felt good just to cock block fey.. he turned back around towards mordacai and his wife, a large mishievious smile on his face. "Was fun, little demon." He chuckled again and headed back to his stuff by his trunk, keeping an eye on mordacai and his wife.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Fey just brushes off the Calebs comments and leans back against the wall of the garage putting his foot up against it. Don't worry pup things will catch up to you in time. I'll just wait for her to come out again. She seems curious enough to come out and watch whats going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: