WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:55 pm

ok ill get an RP started for everybody so dont be afraid to join in k.

Ok the rules of this RP are simple follow the rules of this forum and all should be good. Also I'm the RP leader so thus i control the scenery, the non-player-characters and I also am the referee more or less. I would also like mention that there is no PLOT so do whatever the fuck you want! So lets get started.

Celeb removed his foot from the exposed intestines of his latest victim, causing the torn werewolf body to jerk and roll pleasurably down the soft slope Celeb stood atop of. He smirked wickedly as he wiped his arm across his face removing a clot of blood and sweat from his brow. " I think you lost buddy?" He chuckled and began walking back to his car that was hidden in a nest of brambles by the small lightly used highway. Celeb twisted his way to the trunk, popped it open and began stripping off his blood soaked clothes to exchange them with the clean ones nestled neatly inside the trunk. Celeb paused midway in putting on a clean pair of jeans, for a soft sound caught his ear, coming from the other side of the road, where lay nothing but soft rolling hills......

(so yea go ahead and jump in, im a bit rusty so sorry for any errors or whatever.)

Last edited by Admin Rovaine on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Out of the bushes steps out a tan skinned man standing about 6'5" with dark hair and blue eyes. Hes wearing all black, a simple leather jacket, t-shirt, and jeans held up with a belt with a Ford mustang buckle on the front and combat boots. He had a Colt .45 on his hip. He looks over to the man "Man, that reaks, why did you have to tear that apart so close to me." He said rubbing the hair around his chin while walking over to the man not even caring that hes half naked.

Last edited by RockinBakaWolf on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WINTERSAKURA

WINTERSAKURA

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:06 pm

"Hey, you! What was the point of ruining my-oh." A woman appears out of the same bushes the other guy did. Her black hair is messy and she bats it out of her b;lue eyes irritatedly. The dark hair falls just shy of her shoulders blades. She is wearing snug-fit jeans that show off her long legs. A simple blue tee can be seen from under her leather jacket. Her boots reach just below the knee. She stares at Celeb, "...Oooh......ohhhh..." She smiles charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Celeb glances over at the pair, a smile breaking across his face. "Hi there!" he purrs as he lets go of his jeans, letting them fall to the ground to expose his now bare body. " Seems this guy isn't doing you good enough if i didnt hear you from this close, eh!" Celeb chuckled, straightened up and glided over to the girl, taking a strong wiff of her scent as he moved closer. He smelt a strange fairy like scent that tingled his nose and scent shivers down his spine. his voice grew coarser as he became allured by her scent, " what do you say I show you how to make alot of noise, eh?". His words were more or less a soft growl and as he said them he gave the male a amused glance.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:29 pm

"Yeah, well a stinking dead wolf hitting the ground nearby kind of kills a mood." Practically spitting out the word, he said this he starts to step in between Evalon and Celeb straightening his back stiffly trying to show his full hight. As his eyes start turn black loosing all pigment in them.

Last edited by RockinBakaWolf on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WINTERSAKURA

WINTERSAKURA

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:34 pm

"Easy there. No need to start a smexy man-fight on my account, boys." Evalon replied casually stepping around Fey. She drapes an arm over his shoulder and faces Celeb, "Fey still needs to be taught how to make new friends."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:30 am

Celeb smiled at the man, inhaling to take in his scent, which came strong and strange. It was a odd mixture that first confused Celeb, ash, spice, sweat, sex and human flesh. It only took him a moment to sift through his memory for its match, a tiefling, a demon breed human. Celeb's enterest grew he had only met one once before and that one was already rotting in a pool of blood when he found it. "I can help him learn how to make freinds very well." Celeb chuckled giving a hinting glance at the girl. "By the way may a simple naked guy know the names of the two atrractive people infront of him?" Celeb asked simultaniously adjusting himself openly infront of them, then he reached out his free hand toward the two. "Im just a simple guy naked on the side of the road, my names Celeb."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 pm

There was a low hum before the trap door appeared above the car. It hovered in space for a moment and then opened up suddenly, spitting out a man. He fell onto the top of the car and made an oof noise as all his air was let out of his lungs from the hard fall. He growled and opened his mouth to say something at the trap door, but then hundreds of rubber ducks fell on him, squeaking as they hit him, the cars roof hood and windows, and on the floor below. He tried to swipe at the trap door with a clawed hand. "God damnit Chaos! It was a fucking joke!" he hissed. The door slammed shut in his face, and as a reply the door stuck out a large proportioned tongue and It made a fart noise with it, getting spit on the car too. Then it looked like a black hole opened up in the middle of it and it sucked itself up into nothing. He growled and started cussing at the empty space before collapsing back on the car, giving up.
What was that smell? It almost smelled of that black powder the asians made. Or some sort of oil. It infiltrated his nose and he hated it. Not to mention whatever he was on was really hard. He sat up and a couple duckies fell off onto the floor. He froze, noticing everyone. What the hell? There was some naked guy, a girl, and some pissed off guy. In the forest. He was in a forest. No, not a forest. A hillside? Yes, a hillside. Next to a... what was that? He stared at the road for a moment. It almost looked like a road, but hard and black and smelled strongly of that black powder smell. He slipped off the car, hearing the sound of metal on metal and he stared at it, considering it. What was it? it looked like a carriage without a horse, and a very fancy one at that. Didnt look like it could hold much loot though. Or food.

Last edited by Hollowfun on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:45 pm

"What the fuck!" Celeb jumped staring at the blackwhole dump its contents onto his car. "The fuck! Are you serious?" he yelled, staring in horror. He glared at the man now sliding off his car's roof. "who are you?" he growled, his nostrels flaring in anger and to gather this strange man's scent. he smelt strange even stranger than the tiefling, unfamiliar and definatley not fully human. this put Celeb on the immediate defensive and he adjusted his stance for any threat this creature might present. while he waited for him to move, he studied him, his features and what he wore. It was strange, exotic and the man himself was very handsome. This put a small quiver in Celeb's stomach, a ball of curious desire, building inside him, but instead of acting he waited, unsure of the creature before him.
Back to top Go down
WINTERSAKURA

WINTERSAKURA

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:03 pm

"its raining men, now where is my bathtub and soap!" Evalon grinned, rubbing her hands together happily.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBlbPw7WAqM)
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 pm

"MY Word! What the Dickens happens to be all of this commotion going aboot!" said a eccentric sounding man climbing down a near by tree when he noticed the naked man and from what he can tell, possibly his ceremonial companions, the one wearing metal possibly being the grandmaster of the ceremony. Cornelius has heard several stories of how cult members like to go to the woods and do their pagan ceremonies. "Ah" he paused lifting one finger up to the heavens. "I shall go on my way, I for one would like to say that I respect your religious points of views and that everyone, especially here in the grand U.S of A should have the right to express their beliefs in god, oh erm, gods, or well if you don't believe in god-" Cornelius went on another one of his tangents, no longer talking to the group but rather himself, trying to sort the situation and trying to discover what would be the politically correct thing to say.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:05 am

After watching the dark haired guy land on Celebs car, hopefully putting a few dents and scratches in it. Fey hears another man talking behind him. "WHAT THE FUCK. Why are there so many people here. The whole reason we got out here was so there wouldn't be anyone. OK I understand the werewolf here, but what the fuck." He says this turning around to face the british guy.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:16 am

Where the fuck was he? Mordacai stared idly at Caleb, considering him. How strong was he? How fast? Would he be able to dodge lightning? He hooked his thumbs in his armor like they were belt loops and looked at the others. Caleb wasnt a threat to him. His eyes landed on the girl, and his eyes narrowed before flickering back to Caleb. "I dont see why youd need to know who I am. And I doubt youd have much use for the information considering Im obviously not from here." he started towards him, mostly because the girl was behind him. "Where am I?" He asked, his eyes still locked on the girl. He'd noticed the strange man with a mustache, but that man was so weak he wasnt even worth glancing at.
"Well obviously you were wrong." Mordacai said to the teifling, looking at the car again since he was in front of it now. He put his clawed hands on the hood, trying to feel what it was. His hand moved down to the class lights and he tapped it. "Strange..."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 am

Celeb growled, mostly at the tiefling for blowing his cover, he turned from the man who landed on his car seeing as he obviously had no true interest in celeb, though he didn't really give him his back just in case. Celeb then marched over to his trunk which was luckily only mildley dented, he then lifted up the hood made as if to pull out some clothes but instead pulled out his oneshot tanquilizer pistol. Celeb then casually acted as to move towards the nearest tree to put on his pants but as he made it to the tree he turned toward the human and fired and tried shooting the man in the femoral artery along his anterior left leg.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 am

"HEAVENS!" he shouted, in a nasally voice right before he fell face first to the floor.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:45 am

Seeing the dart in the humans leg Fey turns back to the other two guys. "Hehe I wonder if he broke his nose. Soooo where were we." Fey said trying to figure out what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
WINTERSAKURA

WINTERSAKURA

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 am

Evalon raised a perfectly curved brow, "Hard to say, Fey. Just so we're clear about all this.....you guys aren't going to fight over me?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:57 am

He looked over as the human fell, then at Caleb, then Fey, and then the girl again. It seemed like no one was going to be of any help here, but at least there was a girl. A good looking one at that. Mordacai walked over to her and reached to grab her jaw, grinning down at her. He pressed himself against her. "So whats your name?" He purred out, keeping the teifling and werewolf in his vision.
Back to top Go down
WINTERSAKURA

WINTERSAKURA

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 am

Evalon smiled, mildly noting the slightly jealous look Fey threw the man's way. She tossed her head back, forcing her hair to sweep charmingly about her neck, "Evalon....Evalon Maidlee. And you are whom, Mister Seducteur?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 am

Celeb ignored the others he was tired of this shit, his car just had ametal clad guy with rubber ducks land on it, then a human heard he was a werewolf and not to mention the too horney bugs, he was pissed and tired. Celeb walked over to the human now unconsious in the dirt, he pulled on his pants then picked up the man and headed back to his car. " I don't give a fuck about who you are but ill give you this much advice, girl this guy doesn't smell right so be careful and if you want I can give you and your....... friend a ride."
Back to top Go down
WINTERSAKURA

WINTERSAKURA

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 am

Evalon grinned, "A ride would be very nice indeed......considering Fey busted his motorcycle on the way here."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:14 am

Celeb nodded "come on then." He said flatly heading for his car and dumping the unconcious man in the back seat. He then put his arm under the roof and punched as much of the dents back into place as he could, though he bruised his knuckles a bit in the process, he then got in the car and began trying to make sure it would start.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 am

Mordacai growled slightly in Calebs direction. "Shut up mutt. I smell just fine." He said, pressing the girl into a tree with his hips. "The names Mordacai" he purred out, his hand still gripping her jaw roughly.
Back to top Go down
WINTERSAKURA

WINTERSAKURA

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 am

Evalon's gaze hardened. A sudden desire to be elsewhere made her frown. Then she cast a glance at Fey, "Mordacai, huh? Well, don't take this the wrong way but....I'm not interested at the moment. Excuse me." She tries to duck out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:26 am

"Hey its not my fault you distracted me and didn't see that hole." He said looking back to Evalon and seeing Mordicai all over her. "Hey you heard her, come on Evalon let's get to the next service station so we can get my motorcycle fixed." Taking Celeb up on his offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sudden death! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: