WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:56 am

After a few tries the car finally started and Celeb glanced at the three, half tempted to just leave them there, but the good side of him (the side he doesn't agree with) stopped him and made him watch and wait to see if he need to step in.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Mordacai growled. "Well I dont really give a damn what you want, now do I?" he said, gripping her again. His claws dug into her and he pinned her to him. He gripped her wrists and started to undo her pants so he could pull them down.
Back to top Go down
WINTERSAKURA

WINTERSAKURA

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Evalon struggled and tried to kick mordacai in the groin. "Fey, get him off me!"
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:19 pm

"Hey listen to lady and fuck off" Fey starting to get pissed off says this as he puts one hand on Mordicai's shoulder gripping him tightly one hand on his M1911.

Last edited by RockinBakaWolf on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Celeb glared at mordacai, he might be a man whore but he had enough morals to make it concentual. "You should leave the girl alone, there's plenty of wildlife out here if you want to go fuck somthing that badley!" His words came out in a deep throated snarl, as he gripped the car doorframe.

Last edited by Admin Rovaine on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:38 pm

(Sounds good. xD And yeah, its stupid. Thats why my guy fell out of a trap door of randomness, because theres no way for everyone happening to be in the same spot to make sense. xD)
He glanced over at everyone, letting go of her. "Like you, mutt?" He asked, smirking slightly. "She seems like a conceited bitch. I'm almost doing the world a favor." His grin was hidden by his face cloth. "Plus, where I come from, its like saying hello" He lied, but its not like theyd be able to know. "Wheres the nearest village or town?" He adjusted his gauntlets, looking at Calebs car again. He still didnt understand that thing.
Back to top Go down
WINTERSAKURA

WINTERSAKURA

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Evalon backs up, and fixes her pants. Then quickly heads for Celeb's car, glaring over her shoulder at Mordacai.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:51 pm

"HRRNGG!" Cornelius says as he drools in in his slumber.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Celeb couldn't help but chuckle at that. "That would be nice stinky but it seems I've already got a full orgy of my own, seems your gonna have to say hello elsewhere and as for a town or as you said village, the only one is back up this road a little less than twenty miles" Celeb opened the other car door for Evalon and then waited for the tiefling to get in the back with the human.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Fey still holding on to Mordicai sees Evalon leaving and waits for her to get in the car. Then he lets go gives a if looks could kill stare at him and follows her to the car not giving Mordacai an answer tells Celeb "We need to go to the nearest service station."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Mordacai watched them, hooking his thumbs into his hip armor. He considered running electricity through that metal thing they were getting in, but decided it wasnt worth his time. Plus he didnt know enough about it. He wasnt sure how it would react to that. He walked passed them and started down the road, humming to himself. Hed have fun while he was here. He knew Chaos couldnt stay mad at him forever. He was the main reason anyone still worshiped him.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:00 pm

As the sleeping dart began to dilute away from all the beef jerky sticks and nuts he ate that day, Cornelius woke up in a gasp. Noticing he was now in the car of the "occultists" he immediate began using his old scouting skills at hand! At first he took out the dart which was still pierced into his Charley ole bum and began to slip out of the vehicle like a snake slithering away from its den. Once he reached the floor he slowly got up and made a run for it.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:36 pm

(Kassy and I agreed to fast forward time to the gas station)

"FINALLY!" An impatient Fey steps out of the dented and scratched up sports car. Standing up and streaching he hears a commotion going on inside of the service station and starts to head inside.

Last edited by RockinBakaWolf on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JodieJoHa

JodieJoHa

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:49 pm

"So, yeah, after all the maintenance and what-not, that'll be... oh, about $600."
"Excuse me," Kastri stuttered, wide eyed and dumb founded, "I came in her for a just a simple check up and maintenance!"
"Well, first we had to do..." The guy trailed on and on about stuff Kastri had no idea about. As a sort of rite of passage, she had been dumped in this world with a not ungenerous sum of money, a place to live, and decent car to drive, but she had an inbred sense of when she was being duped, and all alarms were sounding.
"Umm, I have to make a phone call. I'll be back." Kastri walked outside and leaned against the service building. This place was a con. She was gonna get not only her 'repairs' free, but she was gonna make him pay for all the other ridiculous amounts he must have charged other innocence like herself to pay, too.
She continued to wait, meditating, attempting to focus her power. If she was gonna charm this man with her magic, she better make it good.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Celeb sat in the car and watched as the girl came out of the building to then lean against it. He was still shirtless and was contemplaiting on wether he should just head inside or put a shirt on first. instead he sighed and put his head on his arm, which was resting on the steeringwheel. He was screwed, he let a human find out about him and then he was so distracted that he didnt notice, or care that he ran away. he beat his head slightly against his arm in frustration, this day had gone to hell in a matter of seconds, he thought it was gonna be a easy job, but no, wierd shit had to go down. what made it worst he realized that he was supposed to after phoning in his succes, pick up his reward back in that blasted forest ironicly close to his kill site. "Fuck!" he growled now having a serious desire to have fought that metal clad guy, what was his name, mordacai? whatever it didnt matter, the fucker was probably lost or somthing out there. Celeb smirked at that and imagined Mordacai's face all alone in the middles of nowhere. It made him happy, but as he imagined the man and his scent, a chill went down his spine. the scent was strange, dark and oddly aluring. Celeb shook his head clear but then he reimagined the man landing on his car, with the rubber ducks in toe. "who the hell was he, a bath genie?' Celeb wispered amusing himself, slightly. he was beginning to relax again, though his hand still clenched the steeringwheel, till the metal began to make a soft squeek. he waited for the other two to get out and talk to the man inside, his eyes falling again on the girl leaning against the wall, his stomach lurched with desire as he contemplated on how to seduce her.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 am

Fey starts to head in but does a quick double take to Kastri and takes a step back to talk to her. "Hey, how you doin?" he says smiling seductively.
Back to top Go down
WINTERSAKURA

WINTERSAKURA

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:34 am

Evalon gives Celeb a thankful nod, "Thanks for the ride."
She steps out and closes the door, following Fey dutifully. Seeing where he was headed-and who he was heading to-she smiled.
Back to top Go down
JodieJoHa

JodieJoHa

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am

"Oh, hello there, fellow huma--," She starts too enthusiastically but cuts herself off, noticing the non human in him. "Well," she trails, "I'm not having so good a time. See that mechanic in there?" She points inside, then leans forward childishly and cups a hand around the side of her mouth, as if whispering a secret, "He's a no-good-theiving-hoodlum! And I plan to rip him off like he's ripped off so many others. You seem like a mischievous sort. Or maybe just the kind in it for himself. That car over there seems to not be in too good o' shape. My name's Kastri. Care to help me hoodwink this man in a fit of vigilantee justice, or personal gain?"
She looks at the car again and gives a little wave taking greater notice of those inside. And a few rubber ducks. How odd!
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Fey looked at her quizzically to her almost saying what he thought sounded like the word human. So either i heard her wrong or she's not human herself. Let's just play along with the first one "I suppose I've been known to raise a little hell. At least till my motorcycle crashed" His voice getting a little bit huskier then kind of to himself about the crash but saying that just loud enough for her to hear. "Anyways just what did you have in mind? My names Fey by the way whats yours" He chuckled a little, this is going to be fun.

Last edited by RockinBakaWolf on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Celeb watched as Fey walked up and started talking to the girl against the building. He growled slightly, then glanced over at Evalon, but changed his mind for the moment. He was gonna have some fun and that attractive but irritating girl wasn't part of this game. Celeb grabbed his wallet from the dashbourd drawer and got out of the car. He walked casually and perusfully towards the now little group of three by the building. When he was close he smiled charmingly at the girl. He immediatly smelt the non-human in her."why. Hello. I see you have met my companions, though I'm afraid they won't help you find anything interesting like I can." He smiled and offered her his hand "why don't you and I go talk to that mechanic in there, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
JodieJoHa

JodieJoHa

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:45 pm

"Oh, just a little charming of that sneaky-witch-thief in there," Kastri began explaining to Fey as she watched another man walk up.
"Hello," Kastri replied wide-eyed to the stranger, mouth slightly agape with a mystifying sense of wonder. She instinctively gave him her hand and nodded. "Yeah, exactly what I had in mind."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Celeb smiled at her, lightly squeezing her hand affectionatly. "Then let's go have some fun shall we?" He headed inside leading her beside him into the garage of the building. They came upon a larger man working under what to be guessed was the girls car, his workings where loud enough that he didn't seem to notice their aproach, and the nosi itself made Celebs sensitive ears ring. Celeb sharply kicked the man in the hip with his foot almost more to get him to stop that irritating noise as much as to get his attention. "Ill Let you lead dear." He wispered into her ear making sure to breath softly onto her neck as he did so.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 pm

"Charming, huh? Too bad i can't use magic besides disguising myself but i guess being an elf would give you an advantage in that. Well I suppose sharing a bed with me for a night could feel like magic though." Again saying the last part to himself but still just loud enough for her to hear. He starts to say more as Caleb cuts in. Fey gives him a death glare when he interupted and goes to say more as they walk away. Then he remembered his motorcycle being broken sighed and followed them in just so he could get it fixed and steal this.

Last edited by RockinBakaWolf on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JodieJoHa

JodieJoHa

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:34 pm

She gasped at his rough behavior to the mechanic, but quickly put on her poker face, trying to convert her magic in to a confident field around her. Kastri could tell it was weak, but average humans weren't known for their strong mental defenses.
"Sir," Kastri pleaded, doe-eyed, as soon as the gruff man gave her his attention, "I... I can't afford the great service you've done me, but, you can take what little I have."
The mans whole complextion changed. "Oh, no, I couldn't take your money... It's fine, just go, free of charge for a lovely young lass like yourself!"
Her whole face brightened like a childs with unconditional glee, but then darkened and her eyes became watery. "But, my friends here, they had an accident, and I just want to help..." she trailed off, and of course the man easily took the bait.
"Oh! I can easily take care of whatever's wrong! It may take a little while, depending... but rest assured it's got my utmost attention!"
"Thank you so much," she replied, nearly genuinely touched, "this means the world to me!"
She walked away, glancing over at Fey to stick her tounge out for his snide comment before.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Celeb once away from the man chukled with amusment. "Very well done my dear and that was most very kind of you." He put his arm around her shoulders and huggered her to himself, smiling down at her softly. "You did so much for us it doesn't seem right that I Barely know you maybe you and I can talk and become more aquainted with each other?" He gently squeezed her shoulder in a comforting way. "Do you know anywhere we won't be bothered by snide comments?" He asked nodding his head slightly in feys direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: