WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:43 am

"Oh really? Well, I'm sure that if I lived here an electric one would be very handy. " he said, and grinned at him. "Seeing as I can control it. " He stood back up. "And hey, the bitch was asking for it. You dont flirt like hat and then get scared and say no when you realize the guys actually serious. Women like that dont deserve to have an opinion." He said stubbornly, crossing his arms. "And I didnt even hit it that hard. " he laughed. "A horse wouldntve even winced from it. A dragon wouldntve even felt it. "
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 am

Celeb smiled. " I won't lie she did deserve it, but... I was hoping to.. use her later once I got her away from that annoying demon hey I wouldn't even mind if he joined in" Celeb chuckled. "So you can use magic, eh. That must be handy I don't know if your powers will work as well here though, the magic in this world is very low from being over drained throughout the years." Celeb lowered the hood of the car and then procceded to lean against it his crossing his own arms as well. "Like I said this ain't your world and it isn't made for protection." Celeb adjusted himself the blood now drying in places not very comfortable. He then proceeded to head for his trunk and pull out some clothes (he usually carries at least five pairs, he has a funny habit of losing his clothes alot) he then began to take off his jeans and put on a new clean non bloodstained one.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 am

He looked around to make sure that no one other than perhaps Caleb could see, and he lifted his hand up, letting lightening run around it. It wasnt as strong, but it would still kill someone. he let it go, and then let his hand catch on fire. it wasnt nearly as fast, or as big, but it would do. He didnt really bother with playing with his ice. He hated that element so much. The fire flickered out and he looked over at him. "Why do you change clothes so much? Its just blood."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:14 am

Celeb watched him curiously as mordacai tried his magic. "I would go naked as I prefer but sadly in this world most don't like nudity so its sadly a habit now" he growled at that. "I really don't like this world at times but its all I have and I do what I can to find pleasure in it. "He looked over at mordacai a look of disire and irritation in his eyes. "Maybe it might be fun to visit your world sometime, it sounds most enteresting from the way you talk about it"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:20 am

"In my world it really kinda depends who youre around. We have a few nudist colonys on the second continent. People will look at you strange if you walk around, and in some citys theyll arrest you, but its not that big of a deal. Especially in my city. I walk around naked there all the time. Then again I've had sex with nearly everyone in it. " He said, and laughed slightly. He hooked his thumbs in his hakama. "hey, maybe if Chaos isnt being such a douche, hell let you visit. I dont know about stay." he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:26 am

Celeb nodded. "I don't think id want to stay, no offense." Celeb looked mordacai over. "So your a king eh. How big is your kingdom?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 am

"I wouldnt blame you. Theyre all really stupid there. I've fucked them over so much, but with a smile and some words i can get them to forget that and love me. And you have no idea the extent of fuckage overage I've done to em." He said, and laughed slightly. He rubbed the back of his head. "Actually its that whole world. We're planning on taking an airship and going to the next plane to take it over, once we're done getting the underwater city up and running. In fact i think this is one of the last planes." he said, looking around. "We never went to it because Himak said that your kind would freak out if they saw a flying ship, and it was more trouble than it was worth. Something about this planes resources running dry. " He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 am

Celeb nodded, intrigued. "Sounds fun but boring after a while, maybe. Planes, huh. Well your himak fellow is pretty smart in that choice. The humans here are detroying this... plane. My kind on the other hand are being ignorent and believe if they ignore it and act as if everything is under control that we all won't end up in a shit hole. I'm just a merc I kill, fuck and do what I want but I'm not stupid. They won't listen to me and I don't. Bother, I'm going to try my best to enjoy what I can or atleast find somthing better eventually." Celeb looked at his cell phone. "They should be here soon, maybe in less than an hour. So you will get to see it all first hand. Though you will draw a lot of looks in that getup, I think you should stick with my kind they won't freak and become annoying when you try to talk and interact with them."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:48 am

"No.. it manages to stay.. interesting. more interesting than I'd like." he groaned slightly, rubbing his temples. So much shit had been hitting the fan over there lately. He pulled his hand down his face and frowned ."Well do you have any clothes i could borrow? Or could I get away with just wearing these, without the armor?" he asked, motioning to the hakama. "i dont like wearing shirts. I never have. They're too close to my hands and always wind up getting fucked over by the heat." He said, shrugging. he started undoing all of the belts and straps on his chests, shoulders, and hips. After awhile all of them fell to the floor with a clatter. "I know these are really open on the sides. People arent that tight assed, are they?" he asked, grabbing his armor and putting it in his bag. Thank god the bag still worked.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:00 am

Celeb looked at him oddly. "Okay, I think what you are wearing would be fine in most places, you'd get odd looks but otherwise it would be fine." Celeb. Adjusted himself, his gaze wandering over mordacais body. "I hate clothes." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:10 am

Mordacai grinned. "hey, at least theres a nice body to go with it, so I don think too many people will complain." He said, watching Caleb. he chuckled slightly and sat on the front of the car, being careful not to hurt it anymore. " My offer still stands. " He said, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:21 am

Celeb growled, his head told him not to but his other head throbbed yes. "I....." Celeb trailed off, torn. "I'm never on bottom and nothing touches my bottom either." He chuckled and stretched trying to release his tension. Though his groin still throbbed irritatingly.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:28 am

Mordacai watched him carefully. It was kind of fun to see someone so frustrated over him, but in all honesty he didnt really want to do anything with him. There were girls available. its not like they were stuck on an island together. But he wouldnt show that to Caleb. he knew he could get more out of this man by leading him on. He tapped the hood with his claws. He figured he should take his gauntlets off too, but they were his only weapon aside from his magic.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 am

Sailla hated Chaos. She spiraled down in the dark until she landed with a crunch and felt the remaining rubber ducks hit her in the head. She was still in mid yell. "...deserve to be a GOD!" She blinked as she looked around. Where the hell was she? She pulled herself off of the large metal thing that had broken her fall, some glass sticking in her hand. She growled again, making a mental note to never ask Chaos for anything ever again. She pulled glass out of her hand and looked up to see Mordacai. Well, damn. Chaos had even dropped her of in the right place.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 am

Hearing a giant crash Fey jumps up to full attention goes around the other side of the building and starts yelling again. "OH COME ON CAN'T A GUY CATCH UP ON SOME SLEEP...Oh" he said seeing the girl getting off of Caleb's car with more rubber ducks around it. Seeing how red Calebs face is he tries to stiffle his laughter semi succsefully

Last edited by RockinBakaWolf on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:53 am

Celeb growled deeply in his throat. " Not fucking again!" Celeb shouted throwing his hands up in frustration. "That's it that's fucking it. I give up your damn stupid chaos can use my car to scrub his damn stupid ass for all I care!" Celeb growled and stomped over to the trunk and proceeded to toss everything in it out onto the ground. " Rossk and Jade better get her fuckin soon!" He mumbled angrily to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:59 am

Mordacai stared at Sailla for a moment. He felt like a little school boy inside. He wanted to hug her and kiss on her, but he kept it all down, and just watched her with his normal irritated expression. He crossed his arms and grinned. "He got you too, huh?" He asked ,then looked at Caleb and laughed "Its just a piece of junk! why are you so upset over it. She just broke the window. Its not like there was much of another dent put in it." He said, putting a foot on the hood of the car. it sank with a groan and he offered a hand to Sailla. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Sailla blinked and looked back at the thing she had landed on. She ignored Mordacai's hand. "YOU." Was all she said, her face was seeping calm anger and her eyes shot daggers at him. She stood up and brushed herself off. "YOU are in so much trouble. Why would you make him angry? You know how much crap he puts us through, and thats when hes not angry!" She punched him in the shoulder, not hard but enough so he would understand her anger.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 pm

He glared at mordacai but didn't say anything, he was busy putting as much as he could into his back pack from the trunk.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Fey goes to find Evalon and Kastri so he can hit on Kastri and Evalon can laugh with him at Calebs misfortune.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Mordacai's eyes widened slightly and he backed up, giving her room. He put up his hands in defense. "Hey hey hey. He deserved it. I didnt think hed go this far. Hes never gone this far. I've pissed on HIM before, and he didnt even go this far." He said, watching her with an amused grin. "But at least he dropped you off right here, right?"
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:25 pm

"No, I am lucky he did, YOU are not. Do you know how long it took me to get him to drop me here? Do you know who is watching Terra right now? LING! That woman is probably teaching her to eat rats, or juggle knives! Do you want Terra to have a knife in her head for the rest of her life?" She was walking toward him slowly as he backed away. She stopped and crossed her arms. "Where the hell are we anyways? and how do we get back?" She was still glaring at him, ignoring everything around them. She didn't even mind the people knowing she was a changeling, she was so mad.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 pm

He kept backing up until she stopped. He grinned, his hands still up. "Hey, last time we left her in Lings possession, they took over the world. So its not like shes that bad. Plus Terra isnt a fucking idiot. She knows how to take care of herself and when to not do something. She could live on her own at this point and get by pretty well." he said, winking. "She is our daughter after all." he paused "As for getting otu of here.. I dont know. I wanted to explore a little. I figure Chaos will bring us back. he gets his power from me and my followers, and he enjoys me too much. If not I can call to Himak to come pick us up, but thats last resort. i think this is the fourth plane. The one that he said wed never come to cause theyre all ignorant. "
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Celeb listened to them, still growling in his throat. He finished packing up and stood up trying to calm himself down. This new person smelt odd but had the same hint of other worldly odor that mordacai possessed. Celeb sighed, so this was mordacais wife, eh. Some of his anger was now being replaced by amusment.
Back to top Go down
JodieJoHa

JodieJoHa

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Kastri watched all the events that transpired, almost never ceasing in her open mouthed combination of surprise, disgust, wonder, altogether somewhat dumbstruck. So at first she thought these guys were enimies, then the wolf went and chased down and devour that poor, adorable English man, then it seemed as if they were dangerously close to gay relations, then the wolf was naked again, then closed, there was all kinds of talk about gods and seperate planes which she found easy to grasp, but difficult to completely absorb, and now a lady dropped from the sky onto the wolfs car. And apparently from everyones reactions, it was not the first time. She waved over Fey, who seemedto be looking for someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: