WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

A sudden death! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Sailla smiled when he called her perfect. "You would never do that. I know you. You know you woudl never let yourself do that, and no child of ours coudl ever hate you. You are wonderful." She crooned in his ear. When he sped up she moaned, almost loud enough to be considered a scream. She came hard, feeling is seeping out onto him. It was a good thing they were in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 pm

he shook his head. "Plent o' my children hate me. " he said, nibbling on her. "What if I do though, wha' if I show Terra more love, 'r' show a new child more love?" He asked, then grunted as she came. He moaned out as loud as he could "Sailla~ Fuck!" he groaned, cumming in her. He rode it out and then leaned against her, not putting her down. "Fook.. that fel' good.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:49 pm

She was out of breath and she rested her forehead against his. "those......children.....wernt ours...." She kissed him roughly. "I wont let you treat one of our children like that. It will be special, because its ours. We make smart and beautiful babies." She caught her breath and released her nails from his back. "You always feel so good inside me."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:53 pm

He smiled and kissed her. "ah'right, I spose." he said, and set her down. He leaned back itn othe water, surprised it was still warm. "It does fer me too, jus' felt more... special? I dun know how tah desribe it." he smiled, ruffling his hair i nthe water. he took a step back to get more under the shower, swaying slightly.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:57 pm

She moved to him, holding him around the waist. "When were done we should grab some food and hide out in our bedroom." She smiled and kissed him. "And you should wash your mouth out, or im not going to be able to walk there on my own." She winked at him, lettign the water run over her head. Her hair was getting long, running all the way down to her waist. She ran her hand through it.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:00 pm

He grunted, agreeing to her. he finished washing off and then opened his mouth, letting the water rinse his mouth out. he turned his head and spat. When he was done he kissed her again, waiting for her to be done showering.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 pm

She kissed him back, not feeling as fuzzy headed. After washing her hair and pinching at her sides thinking that she needed to lose weight, she turned the shower off. Walking over to him, she slid a knee up his thigh and onto his hip, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:37 am

The buzz was starting to die down, and he kissed her back. He put all of his armor into a bag and slung it over his shoulder. He didnt want to get dressed. He grabbed her hand and walked out, then went into the cafeteria to Celeb. "Was that room we were in earlier ours?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:49 am

Celeb looked up at mordacai, with a large smile on his face. He had gotten more alcohol and had now downed three more bottles of everclear to his amready drunken three. "Ye-res" he slurred out nodding his head. "Is yer rem." He grinned laughed and got up heading over to mordacai. "Eer that?" Do you?" He asked waving his hand in an ark for emphasis. "Its da sound of rompin. Ima betsh you jadsh getttin sum."" He chuckled giving a sigh and touched his head. "Fuck."
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:51 am

Sailla giggled at him, tugging on Mordacai's hand.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:53 am

This guy. Was so drunk.
He grinned. The everclear was starting to wear off. he still talked in a bit of a slur, but that lovey dovey feeling was fading. He leaned forwards and kissed down Celebs neck and stuck his hands i nhis pants. "Do you want tah get some more?" he purred out.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:00 am

Celeb frowned, then he pushed mordacai shoving him against the wall. "Do i?" He asked with a confused expression. He tilted his head to the side and gave mordacai a rough kiss then backed away, turned to saila and gave her a kiss aswell. "Look yer jush gotta shorta. Kiss from mordacai from meesh." He laughed looking back over to mordacai were he burst into more kisterical laughter.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:03 am

Sailla smiled at him warmly. She knew Mordacai wanted to have this guy, but she wanted Mordacai to herself. "Why dont you grab some food and drink and meet me in the bedroom?" She walked back to the room and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:37 am

he nodded to her, and then reached around Celeb and gripped him. He smirked and nibbled up his ear, but then let go of him and went to pile up a cart with food. He got every kind of soda, and he grabbed antoher bottle of everclear before starting over to their room. He wanted to fuck with Celeb some more, but he knew now wasnt the time.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:40 am

Celeb grinned and chuckled from time to time to himself as mordacai piled the cart. He played with a fork absently till mordacai left then bored he threw the fork causing it to stick to the wall. He smiled amused and then went to go find rossk and jade, maybe even join them if he was lucky.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:43 am

Sailla lay on her back, pressing her hands to her boobs and lettign go, watching them bounce with a sadisfied smile. She looked up when Mordacai walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:46 am

He looked at her sideways and then laughed. He grabbed the cup of sprite and handed it to her. "look, they have fairy cum. except its bubbily." He said, looking her over. The buzz was really dying down now. He didnt really remember what they'd done i nthe shower.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:55 am

She sat up and sook a sip, wrinkling her nose. "This is much more sweet then at home. I would like to meet their fairies though." Sh turned on he side, rubbing from her waist to her hips and thighs before resting her arm in the curve of her side.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:04 am

"i told you it was liquid sugar." he said, setting it down. He eyed her and then pounced on her, pinning her to the bed. He knew she was trying to be sexy, but he pinned her hands and started to tickle her.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:09 am

Sailla wiggled and squermed. She changed into a chipmunk and darted over to the table, sitting on it and changeing back. "You are mean, sneeking up on me like that." She narrowed her eyes at him but she was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:24 am

He grinned at her. "youre no fun. you always run off like that." he said, dropping his bag next to the bed. He laid on his back and stretched "Cmere, love." he purred out, motioning to her. he reached back and grabbed the apple pie he got from the buffet.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 am

She walked back over to him, stradling him and smilign down at him. She leaned over and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:32 am

He grinned up at her. "You're beautiful." he said, putting his hands on her hips. He just stared at her for awhile, taking in her looks. he looked up at her eyes and stared at them too. He felt like such a pussy around her. No one else had ever gotten an emotional reaction out of him. Then again, no one had ever cared about him like she did. He smiled slightly when he remembered back to when she gave him that potion all those years ago. The look on his face had probably been really stupid. He'd never admit to her how much she meant to him though. Ever. He wanted to keep up that.. look he had. whatever it was.
REPRESENT, BOI.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 am

Celeb burst threw the door in nothing but a scarf and a beer hat he ran in and pounced on them yelling out. "Twelve proints furr griffondoor!" He landed on them knocking off the hat and making the extra long scarf wrap around everyone. He giggled like a child and rolled around on his back like a puppy. He nipped them and nuzzled them making soft puppy noises.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:43 am

Sailla almost fell off the bed. She looked at Mordacai and smiled. She rubbed Celeb's tummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: