WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The River of Caelestis

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:45 pm

"Because i have something to settle over there." He said "and I dont need you spitting racial slurs at anyone. I was just makin sure." He grinned. He nodded him to follow and started up the port to the more active area that had bars.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Gallowrun nodded and followed mordacai. This was going to be enteresting for sure. He gave a small smile, a lil bit excited on what his new pal was going to lead him into next.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:41 pm

A man two feet away from Mordacai was laying on the ground and had a heart attack and died.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 pm

He led him to a bar and paused outside of it. He stared at it for a moment before walking in. It was filled with animal folk. Unlike in a normal human bar, there wasnt much pause at him entering. He hesitated. Did he really want to do this with this guy following him around? "They have dwarven ale at this bar. Along with moonshine." He said, looking around before going up to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Gallowrun smiled and noded, following mordacai into the bar. "Good just what I need." He let out a soft chuckle as he followed mordacai up to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Mordacai sat on a stool and kept looking around. he ordered a big mug of moonshine, and some people stared at him. He paid up for the very expensive drink and looked over at Gallowrun with a grin. A normal human being had to be careful with moonshine. it was possible that just after one shot one could go blind. A mug was mordacais equivalent of a shot. The stuff even put dwarven ale to shame. Sadly it didnt taste as good, though.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:38 pm

A cat person slammed his drink down and ripped his shirt off. "I won! I won!" He shouted, and promptly ran outside, only to get run over by a cart and die.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Gallowrun took a stool next to mordacai and grinned back at him. He ordered himself a few mugs of dwarven ale and picking one up, raised it to mordacai and downed it. He smiled now this was the right stuff. A barrel or two and he'd be flat drunk.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Mordacai smiled and went to take a drink of the moonshine. He set it down and then turned in his chair and looked around. He didnt see her anywhere.. He felt someone tap his shoulder and he looked over, seeing a very attractive girl next to him i na hood. "What are you doing back here?" she hissed under her breath. "Get out before she 'sees' you. Do you know what kind of trouble you could get in?" He didnt remember her, but he assumed she had been here last night. "I'll be fine. But you... whats YOUR name" he purred out, grinning. She stared at him incredulously, and then looked up. He turned and followed her gaze, seeing a white furry stomach in front of him. "You." it growled. He looked up it to its face. "Vat are yew doing here? I th(th as in the)ought I told yew no come back."
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Some where, far far away, a bunny dies.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 am

Gallorun watched mordacai from a short distance, he was about to tell him about the large, creature coming up to him when mordacai turned and t started talking to him. "That's a big one." Gallowrun mumbled to himself taking another lond gulp of his third mug of dwarven ale. He stayed were he was unsure wether to assist mordacai or not since this really wasn't any of his buissness, so he stayed and watched till mordacai needed him.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 pm

mordacai grinned up at her. "hey hey hey.. it was an accident, yknow. You scared me. You got tah kick me out, so whats the big deal? just showing a friend here the bar."
"Vat do you want, pipsqweek? I no have time for yew." Mordacai grinned again "I want to join the rebellion" She barked out a laugh "Yew? YEW? " she ran a hand through her fur "Vat about 'im?"
"I cant say. I dont know him enough"
"Yet yew bring him here."
"I felt i could trust the guy. We went and had a bonding moment just now."
"Vat vith yew and your children?" she snorted "Vat a vondervull bonding moment. " she grabbed him by the frotn of his armor. "How can I trust you, pipsqueek?" " she asked, barring her teeth. He grinned at her. "Because Im useful."

Last edited by Hollowfun on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Gallowrun listened silently, sipping his drink. A rebellion eh, what was he getting himself into now. He already raped a kid now he's joining a rebllion? Sure he'd done worse in few minutes than in these past few hours but still he was hoping to have atleast a lil rest and fun first. Oh well he kinda knew that would never happen he was too mischievious for his own good and its kinda felt weird not being hunted down and wanted for a change. So he shrugged gulped down a fourth mug and got himself ready to introduce himself to this giant fuzzball. He just hoped that those introductions didn't involve this creature crush8ing his face, he really didn't like being on the receiving end of anyone stronger than hims mean side, for good reason.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:55 pm

"useful. Yew are veeeery vull of yourzelf, Mordacai." She said, letting go of him. She leaned back and crossed her arms again. She turned her head in Gallowruns general direction. "Vat is your name." She asked. A lanky cat girl walked by and leaned over a table in front of some jackals. She said something and one of them stood up and slammed his paws down o nthe table. he started saying something to heri n another language very angrily, and she backed off, scared. Raksha turned. "Vahvingragh." she said sharply, eyeing the Jackal (as best she could. lul). It glared at her and then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:23 pm

"Garril." He said with a charming smile, even tho he knew this creature couldn't see it. That's what the blindfold was for right? "I'm a bit useful meself." He said bluntly, complelty implying that he heard the conversation even if they didn't care if he heard he let them know he did anyway. He grabbed his fifth mug, propped his leg on his knee as he leaned back against the bar in his chair, mug rised to his lips. "Soin wut ya needin doin?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:28 pm

"No talk here." She said "Dis is private matters." She said, her ears going about every which way, listening to everyone. Mordacai watched her. She turned around again, and he eyed her sword. Her sword was bigger than he was, and it was hovering on ehr back on metal glowing disks that were planted into her back. He frowned again, looking at the large canid skull o nthe top of the sword that had.. somethign in it. Something mechanical. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Gallowrun as she turned around. she motioned them to follow and she started into the back of the bar. He got up and started after her, not questioning it.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Gallowrun shrugged, he new this would probably happen, not like he hadn't been in these secretive lil situations before. He finished his mug in a quick gulp and followed, making sure to be a certain distance behind mordacai.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:34 pm

When they were in the back room she shut the door and led them downstairs. "Ve meet down here after bar close. Ve have something planned, that I think you two will be of use for." She said, turning towards them. Mordacai kept his eyes on the sword on her back as she looked at him. "I know vat you are good at." she said, glancing at him, then she looked at Gallowrun. "But yew . Vat are you good at?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Gallowrun smiled and waved a hand to the side nonchalantly. "I can do this." He said puting that hand in his pocket and taking his hand out in a fist concealing somthing. He raised his arm till his hand was under her nose, he flipped his hand over till his palm was up showing her what he had. It was a leather strap that one of the jackels that were yelling, it was one of their arm bands. "Is tis proof enough?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Mordacai looked over, surprised. But Raksha just snorted after reaching out and feeling what he had. "Vat, a strap of leather?" she asked, crossing her arms. "Can you fight?" She asked. Mordacai looked passed her to the room. It was like a mini bar under here. There were some people, but not many.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Yes I can. Also if you smell it you can see who it belongs too and from the stench what part it was attached too aswell." He chuckled softly, glancing over at mordacai. He put his other hand in his pocket, finger contemplaitivley what he had in them, as he glanced past mordacai to what was around them.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:25 pm

her nose twitched slightly, and she smirked a bit. "Zo yer a pick pocket then?" She asked, her feet shifting a bit. "Pick pocketing vill be useful, but fighting vill be of more use en upcoming plan." She said, turning slightly "You are velcome to stay untill meeting starts." she turned to mordacai and picked him up by the front of his armor, so the tips of his toes were touching the floor. "You vill behave yourself. No one want you here. No one. I have to jump through ze hoops to get you en, you better behave like vipped dog, yeah? Or I could make you into a realy vipped dog." She paused, and in a more mocking tone added "zavvy?" she asked, smirking. He nodded and she tossed him behind her, making him stumble a bit. He grinned and brushed himself off.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:39 am

Some where in the city, a man gets slapped in the face with a fish for asking to eat some milk. He does not survive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The River of Caelestis
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: