WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The River of Caelestis

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Gallowrun smiled. "I try to avoid brothels if I can, its no fun having to pay for a service that leaves you filthier than the wrong end of a orcs ass, and somtimes that's cleaner." He smirked and glanced at the door. "Night sounds just fine, so the question is what do we do in the mean time?" He looked back over at mordacai, raisng a brow. "A are the locol."
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:36 pm

"I dont think my pass time is something youd like very much." he laughed slightly, rubbing the back of his head. He looked out. "But Im sure theres interesting things to do here." He shrugged. "if you plan to wait for night I might not be around." He said, looking at Tiamot. She looked at him, adn then glanced away.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:57 pm

gallowrun looked at him curious. "Try me lad, I might surprise ya" he rubbed his hands together, then popped and stretched them. "Is that so, any way I can get a hold of ya, seeing as ya seem like we cand do much together and plus we had a deal." He gave mordacai a large grin and stuffed his hands into his pockets to count the. Loot inside with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Mordacai grinned. "Raping children." he said, shrugging. He had a feeling that this guy wouldnt give a shit. "They scream really loud, and cry more. Not to mention they get scarred easier. " He said, still grinning. He took another drink. "The only way to contact me is tah find me." he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Gallowrun stiffled a curse, as he looked at mordacai. "Why'n would you want to even touch them filthy things, they are all better off dead in a ditch. The best and only way you'd ever want to lay ya hands on them is to ring their scrawny lil necks!" Gallowrun gave an angry snort, just the thought mad him pissed, he absolutley hated children, hated them. Though the sound of making them scream and cry from rape slightly alured him. "Huh, kill two birds with one stone." He mumbled contemplativley. "You said they scream and such right?" He asked his mind now getting alured by the idea.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Mordacai laughed slightly. Well, that was an interesting reaction. "why do you hate children? " he asked, smiling at him. He finished his drink and food and crossed his arms. "Yeah, they scream and such. " he said, smirking. He didnt hate children. No, he loved them. They were more fun to play with than adults. ;D
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:43 am

"Why I hate them is onnly my buisness, just know I do." Gallowrun finished off his drink and then gave mordacai a curious stare. "So, were do you...." he trailed off a bit embarrassed he was even asking, but the thought really did apeal to him. He was horny and his hate for children satisfied in one round. He didn't know if he reached an all new low or if he always was this way deep down. He pushed himself from the bar, brushing off crumbs of pie before he turned to mordacai an evil smile across his face. "Well what are we waiting for lad?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:47 am

he smiled. "Alright. If we do this, you have to listen to everything I say. And do as I do. You're going to have to pretend to be a bit of a kid for a bit. or at least dont come in till i tell yah." He said, tapping his head for emphasis on acting like a child. He walked out of the bar, motioning him to follow with a nod of his head. He walked with his thumbs in his hip armor, looking for a group of children. He stopped when he found one and he watched it for a bit.
There.
He saw her, a shy girl. The omega of the group. She was trying to play but no one seemed to care much for her. It was really a pitty since she was quite pretty. And as luck had it, she fell and scraped her knee. He made his way over, motioning for Gallowrun to stay back. he knew the man wouldnt be able to pull off a child attitude. He knelt next to her as she cried, one hand going onto her back. "Are you alright?" he cooed, taking her leg gently with another hand as he looked at the cut. She shook her head, wiping tears from her eyes. He smiled at her and got closer. "hey.. hey. Itll be ok. Its just a cut. " she shook her head again, trying to swallow down more tears. "Are those mean kids not playing fair?" he pouted, looking at her. "Well, I could play with you. I know a pretty fun game if youre willing to try it." He winked. She looked up at him, the tears stopped, her eyes big. she nodded once slowly. "a..alright"
"Good. these are the rules..." he breathed out.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:06 am

Gallowrun swallowed he knew if he followed mordacai he couldn't realy turn back, atleast with out seeming like a pussy. Henodded and followed mordacai, making sure to stay a ways back so mordacai could do his thing. He gritted his teeth as he watched the kids play. He couldn't believe he was actually doing this, he didn't know if he wanted to throw up or feel invigorated and excited. He leaned against a nearby building, leaving his face blank as he held back his conflicting emotions. He watched as mordacai talked to the girl causing gallowruns stomach to knot up. He should have asked mordacai if there was any chance of him being able to kill the kid after they got done with it. Oh well he will just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:16 am

When he was done whispering the rules into her ear she smiled and nodded vigorously. he stood up and pulled her up. It was too easy. he didnt even have to play with this one. "Alright. So you know the area I told you, yah?" she nodded "I sure do!" she smiled, her hands grabbing his as she bounced. "Allright. Run there and hide, and I'll follow." he said, winking at her. She nodded and hugged him around his waist. "Thank you for playign with me mister." she said. He grinned at her. "Dont mention it lass. Ill take you out for cotton candy and such when we're done playing. Youll get something extra special if you win." she said, smiling at her. She smiled back and started to run off, happy. He watched her go, a smirk plastered on his face. When she was out of view he nodded for Gallowrun to follow, and he started in her direction slowly. He never felt any guilt for doing these things. Not even a little. Tiamot followed far behind him.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:26 am

Gallowrun watched and nodded. His mind now focused on what they were going to do. No turning back. He smiled following mordacai, he was excited now his stomach no longer wanting to give up its contents. He flexed his fingers in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:05 am

They walked into an area near port that had nothing but cargo boxes. They were stacked high. There was no sign of life, and if anyone were to scream out here it would probably go un heard. it was also a good hide and seek spot. She was just a child though, so it wasnt hard for mordacai to see her. He snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. He grinned. "Caught yah." she giggled and squirmed and he tickled her slightly. She smiled up at him and squirmed to face him after giggling and writhing under his grasp. "you cheated. I knew I was for sure going to win!" she pouted playfully, and he pulled her into his lap. "Hey now, accusing someone of cheating isnt very nice." he pouted, looking up at her sadly. her smile faded "I didnt mean to. I was just joking." she said, whimpering. He kept the pout on his face. "i dont know. it kinda hurt. Cheatings a very bad thing. I dont know if I want to play now." she wriggled. "well.. well.. what can I do to make it better? I wanna play! Ill do anything! I swears! " He smiled
"Anything?"

---
"Yeah. a game. A new game." he said, smiling down at her. She looked up at him, uncertain. The fear showed in her eyes. She wanted to run. to hit him and run and hide. But he was an adult. He was right, right? An adult wouldnt do anything wrong. She looked down at him and played with her hair for a moment as he started undoing what seemed like dozens of belts on his hips. He was looking somewhere else, and her gaze followed to another man. She felt a pinprick of fear and she pressed into mordacai, afraid. And then she saw he had that same hungry look in his eyes, and Mordacai seemed to be looking at him with accord. as if he knew something. something didnt feel right. slowly those eyes moved over to her, and it was as if he was looking right through her. She moved to get up quickly "I.. I dont want to do this" she said, trying to run when he frowned. She didnt know what had her so afraid, but she needed to run. She needed to leave. She thought since she was young she could out run him, but he was strong and fast, and the thrill of chasing her gave him an advantage. They both fell down to the dusty floor together and he grabbed her wrists and put them over her head. He was sitting on her rear end now, pressing her face into the dirt. She tried to cry out again, but felt pain in her back as he punched her. "Shut the fuck up." he hissed out. He grabbed the back of her throat and flipped her over, his hand on her neck. She cried out as he heard a pop. He mustve turned her too fast, and hadnt let up enough and broke an arm or something. "Dibs on front." He said, smirking. A clawed hand went to the front of her dress and he ripped down it, letting it fall. He sat back on his heels and pulled himself out. She tried to cry out again but he already had her face in his lap. He hooked an arm under her waist to hoist her up so her rear was in the air, and he winked at Gallowrun. His hand was gripping her hair and forcing a pace. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she cough and gagged. he pulled her face back once to give her time to throw up before repeating it. Whenever she could she cried out for help. She cried out for them to stop. She cried out 'sorry's and 'please's and 'it hurts.'
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 am

Gallowruns whole body tingled with excitment as mordacai forced the girl into giving him head. He smiled, her pleas for help only invigorated him all the more. He wanted to gut her open, lay out her intrales across the dusty floor, let her blood seep across his body. But he had to do this first, it didn't mean he couldn't do a bit of both while he was at it. He undid himself as he walked over to her, an evil grin across his face. He grabbed her hips, digging his nails in till they drew blood and shoved his knee in between her legs to open them up for him. He shoved himself inside her, not caring if it hurt in fact he hoped it hurt ten times more due to her small size compared to a grown woman. He kept a steady pace with mordacai, trying to match his thrusts just right for them both. He let out a low chuckle of evil laughter. Gaining a mixture of ecstacy just from the girls torturous screams. This felt amazing, he couldn't believe he had missed out on somthing so amazing.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:21 am

Mordacai smirked, amused at the man.It was hard for him to believe that he hadnt tried this before if he disliked children. He made the girls pace go faster and he groaned, tilting his head back slightly. The girl was screaming and trying to break her wrists away from mordacai. She was squirming and bucking and twitching, but it only made it better of the two of them. After awhile he pulled her forwards so her face was free and she was off Gallowrun. He pulled her up by her hair and pressed against her, pressing her back against the other mans front. He forced her down, putting himself in her front and Gallowrun in the back. She cried out again, her struggling becoming weaker than before. Tears streamed down her face and she cried out again. mordacai slapped her, then grabbed her face with the same hand. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." he hissed. He looked up at the man across from him, smirking. "How do yah like it?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:36 am

Gallowrun continued his pace even with the change of position, he grinned wickedly at mordacai. " I sure am lad, I feel a bit a fool for missing out on this for so long. Is there any chance I can dispose of her after this?" He asked, punching the girl in the ribs to force her to let out another cry. "You can do whatever you want with the leftovers if ya want." He said in between moans.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 am

Mordacai chuckled. "Aw.. you want to be that nice?" he purred, looking down at the girl. He had let go of her wrists and she was weakly pounding on his chest. she gripped his armor and bowed her head, letting out weak screams. "Please... please stop..." she whimpered. He gripped her hips and started going faster. He tried to go as deep as possible, but it wasnt much since the girl was.. well.. she couldntve been over six years of age. "If you want though, yah can. "
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:00 am

Gallowrun smirked "thanks laddie." He kept up with mordacais pace, letting out pleasurful moans as he sped up and shoved himself deeper. He watched her pound weakly on mordacais chest, amused he grabbed on of her arms and bent it behind her back as far as it could go and more. The pleasure of hearing the bone pop out of its socket and thesnap of the tiny bones in her arm being crushed by his grip invigorated him all the more. He moaned softly before leaning in till his face was by her ear. "Ya should be more polite to ya elders now lass. Now ya should listen up" with his other hand he gripped her ear, pulling and twisting until he could rip it off, then holding by his face with an evil grin. "Now that I've got ya ear you should listen up and shut the fuck up like ma pal her been sayin." He gave a laugh as he winked over at mordacai.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 am

He laughed slightly and she cried out before falling onto his chest. he frowned slightly. "Its always no fun when theyre weak like that." He said, pulling out for a moment to slide his claws in her. He ripped her, then slid himself back in. he purred, feeling himself in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 am

Gallowrun laughed, tossing the ear to the side. He kept his position in her back side, but began to shove himself as far as possible. He gripped her thighs and spread them as much as he possible, dislocating some of her pelvis as he more or less tried to split her in half, using his dick as the wedge. He chuckled out another moan as he felt himself begin to rip against her entestines.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:31 am

(God we're so evil. Ima time skip since it takes hours for mordacai to cum.)

He panted, looking at the... pile of... meat... on the floor in front of him. You couldnt even call it a little girl anymore. He wiped his mouth, blood dripping down his front. He grinned at Gallowrun. "New pass time for you, eh?" He asked, picking up some of the girl to eat her.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 am

Gallowrun panted and wiped some of the blood and sweat from his front. "Yea might just be from now on." He grinned at mordacai and kicked a peace of 'meat' over to him. "I think that's her liver, eat up lad that's the best part." He stretched, letting the pleasure of it all wash over him. He felt ten times better than when he first landed at this shit hole.

( I know)
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 am

mordacai laughed slightly He finished eating all of her then got up and stretched. "Anything you still want to do?" he asked, smirking at him. He wiped chunks of meat off of him and started back i nthe direction to town. it wasnt strange for him to be covered in blood. he could say it was from cattle.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 am

Gallowrun smiled back and got up, wiped as much blood and such off before following. Atleast he wouldn't be alone walking around covered in blood, though he was still a bit paranoid about it. "Dunno ya been fun so far so ill let ya take the lead, kay?" He smiled at mordacai and gave him a wink. "Ya kept ya promise and helped me find a most suitible lass, so whatever ya want to do ill tag along. Iffin ya don't mind." He said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Mordacai hesitated slightly, and turned to look at him. "Whats your opinion on the animal folk?" he asked, crossing his arms. "not to fuck, but just as a whole."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Gallowrun tilted his head to the side contemplativeley. "Well I really have nothing against them, except any of there pups ofcourse. But really I think they can do whatever they want, just ause they are covered in different skin as us as long as they have the brains I don't see them being at all different. I might not be the greatest example of goody goodness but I'm not much a fan of slavery I think every one should have a choice and freedom to do what they want and not be owned by anyone." Gallowrun rubbed the back of his head. "Whyin ya askin lad?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The River of Caelestis
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: