WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The River of Caelestis

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

The River of Caelestis Empty
PostSubject: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:28 pm

The setting
Nestled next to a cliff with a beach at its front and forests surrounding it was a great city. Its white washed walls and buildings were easy to spot among the fiery red and orange leaves covering the cliff and hillside. It was a city of great trade, wealth, and a huge diversity of different species. Different mounted creatures milled in and out of the city carrying different trades and goods. Some of these creatures were archaierai, ankheg, horses and the occasional wingless dragon. Only royals could own a dragon, and they were so strict that merely touching one of these magnificent beasts, wingless or not, would get you lynched. Slaves worked the port in tattered decaying clothes while the nobles ate cake and tossed their extra food to the dogs. This city was beautiful to those who were snoutless. This city was Vallen.
It was busier than normal this week, too. People were busy being outside putting up decorations for the fall harvest festival. The market place was busiest of all as patrons bought food and drink, preparing for a festival that the non-agricultural city had no reason to celebrate other than for the country's tradition. People seemed happy over all, but there was a hum going through the crowds of rebellion. People said the wealth wasnt spread evenly enough, and that wealth was needed to get to a very special place.
A place known as Caelestis. (Kai-less-tis)
The people
Elves(wood, high, drow)- Currently in hiding. no one is totally sure where exactly, but people assume the forests outside of wardens watch. There are a few drow that havent gone into hiding, however. But as they are a mostly violent race, people dont get along with them too well.
Dwarves- They live among men, though a few of them have stayed behind in their mountain cities. The ones that hide in mountains beleive that dwarves that have accepted humans are traitors.
Orcs- Tribal and keep to themselves unless raiding nearby villages. There are a few that have become city dwellers, and most of them are guards.
Humans- ...They be humans. Not too interesting. xD Humans are the main ones in power now that the elves have gone into hiding.
Jaebrin- Mostly acrobats and entertainers, these people are mixed in everywhere. Theyre beautiful and charming. At least until they show their mouths. There arent too many of them.
Changelings- Mostly spies. These peoples can change themselves into other people. Theyre as common as Jaebrins, and once people find out someones a changeling they wont trust them. Some cities arrest them on sight, thinking that since they're a changeling, they must be guilty of something. Honestly they're probably right.
Lizard folk- Theres a large variety of these. Salamanders, komodos, raptors, dragons, etc. Theyre tribal and tend to keep to themselves and their ways. Almost every single one you will see now though, is a slave.
Dog folk- Also come in many different kinds, and are also mostly slaves.
Cat folk(Hyenas included)- Different kinds. Temperamental and very solitary. They too are slaves.

All bipedals with animal features are looked down on and considered trash, so most are slaves or if they escape, bandits. It's illegal to have a slave that isnt part animal.

There are many different religions as well. Some that have only one god, some that have several. Theres a lot of racism and hatred amongst the different religions.

(You all have to wait to find out more about Caelestis >: D)

Oh yeah. I forgot something
RULES:
1) obey the forum and roleplay board rules
2) Even though this is already stated in the roleplay rules, no godmodding. At all. Ever. Or I'll eat you.
3) I loathe short posts. Writers block does happen from time to time, but not that often. And it doesnt hit so hard you only write two lines. If you're stuck, fucking describe something. I dont care if you get all stephen king up in this shit. I prefer that to one/two liners.
4) I control the NPCs. If you are interacting with them, wait for me to have them interact back unless its a common sense sort of thing that I dont need to step in for. But if you are attacking them/tying them up/ etc, the NPCs will be controlled by me. Think of it as this: If it can fail, I am your d20. If it cant fail, go ahead and do it yourself.
5) For the love of all that is good, no player knowledge. Just because you read the character sheet and know a character is a certain way (good/evil/a theif/etc) doesnt mean your character does! Your character isnt you. Your character is its own (metaphorically speaking) living breathing thing.
6) Stick to the race you are. For example a Jaebrin can eat raw meat, but a human sure as hell cant. Not without getting sick. not unless its a human/jaebrin. Get what I'm saying? of course you do.
7) When OOC use ((these nifty things))
8 ) Don't be a lameface. Here is an example of being a lameface:(" I'm an assassin...Any amount of money I have on me now was made by the slaughtering of hundreds...But either way, I'm hungry. I've been on the road for days. Do you have any milk?" ) Seriously? Seriously? Really? The reason this is an example is because if youre an assassin, you sure as hell dont admit it. And if youre hungry you dont order MILK. You order FOOD. Really. Dont be a lame face. If you pull this shit expect the NPCs to flip out.
9) I really feel like this list should go to ten
10) There, thats better.

Oh yeah. ANYTHING goes sex/violence wise. I'm tired of censoring Mordacai. So if you join (or read ) this forum... brace yourself.

Last edited by Hollowfun on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:29 pm

The smell of cinnamon, pastrys, glazed ham, turkey, and various other delicious things invaded his nose. People were running around, bumping passed each other and himself to get where they had to go. Some people were perched on ladders hanging up circular lamps and ribbons, some painting, some stringing moon crystals across the streets so they could light their way with their iridescent glow, and others stood on the streets with instruments and sang. The shop vendors called out to possible patrons, letting everyone know what they were selling. Children weaved in the crowd, chasing each other as they played a game of tag. Two of the children ran around him, using him as a human body shield, as if they knew that he couldnt do anything about it with all the people there. he raised his arms as they went around him and ran off, smirking slightly under his mask. He noticed a tawny dog folk, its head down as he weaved through the crowd. he looked beat, and his tattered waist cloth probably coulve been put to shame by a piece of paper. The dog bumped into him and squeaked out an apology, looking up at him but avoiding his eyes at all costs. He darted away and Mordacai could feel the fear coming off of him. He frowned slightly.
"You shouldve apologized."
His eyes looked over at the large animal next to him and his brow furrowed. The giant fossa tilted its head as if it hadnt said anything. He sighed.
"Why do you insist on following me everywhere?"
"Im not insisting. Its law. This was the only way to weasel you out of going to jail. You better be glad I have friends in high places and that I owe you one."
Mordacai stared at her incredulously, not even able to come up with something to say to her at the moment. He just shook his head.
"High places? You ARE one of those people in high places."
"I am NOT a people." She said, shaking her head to make fun of him. She paused suddenly, taking in a huge lung full of air. "Everything smells so good. i want food. Lets get food. And i want you to scratch my shoulder. its getting rather itchy." She said, trying to arch her head back to indicate where she meant. He huffed "Scratch it yourself you overweight mongoose." This got him a slap to the back of the head and he growled, his hand lighting on fire for a moment. She led him to a stand and they bought food, and then he started to wander off. He stopped at one of the town billboards to look at wanted signs. That was pretty much the only way his lazy ass got any money.
He skimmed them, picking one up of a rather attractive girl. "What the hell could someone like her do? Aside from stepping out of the kitchen. But I didnt know that was illegal here yet." He ducked as Tiamot tried to slap him again, and he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: sho    The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:32 am

Gallowrun pulled his hood more over his face as he tried to push his way threw the throng of marry making people. "Ugh why did I have to come here to this fucking pit during their little festvial?" He grumbled under his breath, shoving past a thin bipedal cat creature, that immediatly shied away from him when he passed. "And what's with all these weird animals, the whore house here better not be full of literal pussies." He grumbled again under his breath. He had been traveling for months now since his last big hiest pretty much made his whole home country after him. Now he was in this new land trying to make it fresh and big. The only problem was this place was so strange and the customs so new that he didn't know where to really start. He figured he was gonna have to play nice and innocent for a while, find himself a partner to show him around as well as somone to hopfully be able to fuck too. Man he really need somthing to fuck, being mostly solitary for months can leave a man desperate and thus that is why his first destination was the whore house. Really he hated whore houses, being as they take all a mans money and the women are usually dull and diseased but at this point he didn't care. He would be lucky if he could find a nice lass along the way to bed or even a fine lad, he wasn't picky.
GallowRun glanced about the crowd looking for anyone who fit his crieria for a good partner, when his eyes fell on a young man by a bulletboard, GallowRun couldn't help but give a sigh of relief when he saw none of the wanted posters where of him. After all he didn't really know how far his infamy spread but he was relieved and a little amused it hadn't reached this far. Anyhow he walked up to the man trying his best to seem lost and innocent ( which in part he was) "ello fella I'm not from around here's as ya can possibly tell, maybe ya can helps me cause ya seem a capable fella."

(Aka he is talkin to mordacai XD but yea this should be fun.)
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:28 pm

He looked over, in the middle of ripping up one of his own wanted posters. it was old, though. he'd already paid for his crimes. People hadnt been very happy that his only punishment was to be babysat, much less by a completely neutral god, but there was nothing they could do about it. He rose a brow at him. "New? Well, whatre you looking for, boyo?" He asked, grabbing another wanted poster of a woman. He was trying to focus on the ones that said they didnt care if she was dead. That gave him room to have a little fun with them, while at the same time being paid for it. Tiamot turned to him, and sniffed. She lost interest and sat next to mordacai, rubbing her face all over his body to get attention. he ignored her.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:02 pm

GallowRun glanced at the posters the man was inspecting, noticing that they were all women. This intrigued him but he kept that to himself, he didn't know exactly who or what this guy was and the beast with him made him unusually wary. "Well for one a good strong drink, a non diseased and if I can choose pretty lass and perhaps a job. That's what I'm lookin for." Gallowrun stiffined slightly at the sound of a passing child but tried to feign it off with a yawn. "Perhaps eventually a bed mayhap."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:10 pm

mordacai briefly wondered where this guy was from. his accent sounded like a very very strong version of his own. But less ... sea- savy. He smirked, putting the rolled up pieces of paper in the front of his hakama. "I was about tah get a drink of me own. Wanna go get pissed together? Im sure thered be some girls there for us. This city tends to ahve a lot of pretty women. A lot of the 'i want to get with men because daddy told me not to' types. " He said, motioning him to follow. He grabbed Tiamots face roughly and shoved her out of his way. She stayed calm, taking the damage, and followed as the wounds began to heal themselves. She sped up next to him. "Im hungry. you should buy me food again when we get there."
"Oh bullshit. You aint hungry. You jsut like the taste. You dont have to eat. Dont even try to give me that shit." He hissed under his breath, glancing at her. His eyes traveled back to the other man. "Why are you here? " it didnt sound like a vacation or anything of that sort if he was looking for work.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:20 pm

"Sounds perfect ta me" Gallowrun eyed them cautiously, following just a bit behind the man, ready just in case he needed to run. "What I need is why I'm here." He said bluntly, his hands automaticly slipping into hi pockets on his pants as they most likeley began to walk threw the throng.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 pm

"So yer immigrating then?" He asked. The crowd of people gave them a wide berth, due to Mordacai being present. Almost everyone knew who he was here. He led them to a tavern. it was in a pretty busy part of town, so even though it wasnt late it was still full of people. He ignored some of the hush that went over the crowd for a second, and turned to Gallowrun. "What's yer name, boyo?" He asked. he went up to the bar and asked for a barrel of rum. They gave him a strange look and put it in front of him. He gave them a large amount of money, and then turned to look at everyone in the bar.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 pm

"As it seems." Gallowrun became aware of the distance the crowd gave this stranger, which only hieghtened his wariness. He might have either picked the perfect person to be his partner or the perfect person to finally capture or kill him. he hadn't gotten this far by not taaking risks, so he continued to follow the man I.nto the tavern. "Ma names Garril, tis only fair and polite if I was to know ya name as well, aye?" Gallowrun's wariness was immediatly overun by disire when the man suddenly produced a large some of money to pay for their drinks. He quickly tried his best to not make it show as he looked around the tavern and the people in it.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Mordacai opened the barrel. "Aye, i suppose thatd be fair. Names Mordacai." he said, watching his expression out of the corner of his eye. He looked back at the barmaid, smirking and reaching back to grab her ass. She jumped and looked back at him shyly. "Get me some food." she stared at him, as if unsure of herself. "Savvy? F- O- O- D. Food. Now." He growled. She nodded and went to the back. He reached over the counter and got an empty cup, and poured it with the rum. He chugged it in one go and then slammed it down. "Why would yah want to come to a shit hole like this?" he asked, raising a brow. Hopefully the guy didnt think that the barrel was for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Gallowrun watched the various barmaids as they passed, contemplating which ones to bed. Why not them all, he smiled at the thought. "Well mayhap tis cause I came from a shittier hole." He chuckled. He hid the fact that he recognized the name, his stomach lurching with a thrill of excitment. I'm either mad or the gods love my fine backside, he thought amusingley to himself. He eyed the barrel and the way mordacai didn't appear to be sharing. That didn't bother him to much he could relate to not wating to piss your money on some one else. "Ill have a mug of what he's havin." Gallowrun told the barkeep nodding in mordacais direction.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:09 pm

The barmaid came back by the time mordacai was done with half the barrel. Honestly, it wasnt all that long at all. He pulled his cloth down and ate. "Where'd you come from?" He asked, looking over at him. He kept the cloth down, looking around the bar. he noticed a girl and winked at her with a smirk on his face. She bit her lip and eyed him. Shed been eyeing him since he walked in, so he figured she was one of his creepy followers. The barmaid nodded and brought out rum for the man.
"As for women, almost all of them are good." he shrugged. Especially the children. He smirked, taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Gallowrun took his mug and gulped it down, ignoring the fact that he couldnt help but admit this young man was attractive, if not a bit unnerving, but everything unnerved him really, being on the run. 'Someplace im no longer at." he answered, dodging the question. He glanced over at a passing barmaid as she bent over to fill a patrons mug, which showed a good amount of clevage. "good indeed." he mumbled to himself, reaching behind the same barmaid to pinch her posterior, as she passed.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 pm

She had turned back to wink at him, but walked off as if it was as common as him asking for another drink. Mordacai watched her walk off. Her type was the type he liked to make scream and cry. He hated cocky bitches like that. "Thats a beautiful name for a place." he said jokingly. Tiamot laid her head on his lap but he shoved her off. She snorted and he sighed and started scratching behind her ears. He finished off the barrel and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Gallowrun watched the barmaid wink and walk away, they really were easy here. "yes its right next to, a place i want to be." Gallowrun smirked and ordered three more mugs. He watched the crowd with a mischievious eye, as he drank.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:33 pm

A guy walked into the bar. He said to the bar tender, "I am hungry, can I have some milk?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Mordacai had taken a couple more drinks before seeing an orc trying to be thug life. He was bickering at some dog, trying to harass him into giving him money. Mordacai got up and smirked. he didnt normally do good things, but he hadnt fought in awhile. And he wanted to take whatever gold the guy had. He walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. The guy swang around with his fist, and mordacai leaned his upper body backwards with his hands still in his pockets like he matrix but cooler. He straightened back up and sneered. "Oh come on, You have to take me out on a date before I can be the battered wife! yah should know this by now. plus, thats not proper use of the rule of thumb. " He swung again, and again Mordacai ducked. "you know what that is, dont you? Its where you can hit with a stick no wider than your thumb." he dodged again. "So I guess your penis works, since its thinner than that." He dodged once more. "But even then I dont think we're that close to go that far into the relationship just yet." He said, grinning as he tried to hit again. He side stepped everything, making it seem like he was dancing. The orc snarled as mordacai grabbed his wrist and tilted it a certain way, bringing the man that was easily twice as big as him down o nhis knees, all with only a movement of his pointer finger and thumb. he drew back his other arm and punched the man i nthe jawline, smirking when he went limp. he figured no one wouldve seen that spark just before contact, so he didnt worry about it. He took everything out of the mans pockets and walked back jsut as the man asked for a glass of milk. he looked at him strangely, and so did the bar tender. "Would you like any food with that, sir?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Gallowrun watched mordacais fight with the orc, he was both amused and empressed. He definatly chose the right guy, he just better hope mordacai never found out who he really was. He gave a chuckle and raised a mug to mordacai as he returned. Then as the new stranger cmae and asked for milk, gallorun looked at him, pretending to fall from his chair raising his mug to mordacai, gallowrun half fell on the stranger. "Oi I'm surry thar fella, bits uh tipsy ya know." He apoligized, slipping his hands smoothly into the strangers pockets removing its contents into his own. He patted the man on the back as he stood back up and headed back to his seat, hiding a satisfied smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Mordacai smirked, picking his mug up to clink it with Gallowruns. he looked over, seeing him do what he did, and smirked. He took a drink, acting like he hadnt noticed. He actually had a thing for pick pockets. So long as they didnt do it to him. They it became annoying. He grinned. "Are you hungry? Its on the orc." he winked, taking another drink. The dog walked up to him, its ears folded back adn its eyes wide. "T..th..thank you." it stuttered, not sure what to say to him. Mordacai paused mid drink and took out a silver he had taken from the orc, putting it o nthe dogs nose like a treat. "There. Dont mention it. Now, get lost." He said, drinking again. The dog took the coin off of his nose, nodded, and left just as directed. His eyes flickered over to a lady next to him that was staring at him, confused. She seemed to know who he was, so what he just did confused her.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Gallowrun took a quick swig of his drink, then gave a chuckle. "Sure, what's good here?" He watched as mordacai gave the dog a coin, which made him laugh when he put it on its nose. He was amused with this guy and hopfully he'd make it just fine here. Gallowrun downed his drink and ordered nother, this stuff tasted like water compared to dwarven ale but it was better than the actual local water probably. Gallowrun eyed a passing barmaid and gave her a charming smile. "Do you have any local specials perhaps pretty lass?" He purred at her.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 pm

"Leather." He joked, taking another drink. He put it down and then looked over at him. "Actually, they make pretty good pies here. And a lot of their food is good. It just depends what you like or dont like, I guess." He shrugged. He turned to the barmaid. "I want more food. Whatever you want to give me, and two apple pies." He said, smiling at her. She nodded and scurried off. He looked over at Gallowrun and grinned. "Yknow, if you dont mind bottoming, I'd fuck you" he said, looking as the girl scoffed at him. "You wont get laid by the barmaids. I fuck with them for fun. But they never go off their job to actually fuck. youd have to find some random lass."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Gallowrun gave an amused snort "I'm a bit fond of cherri pies myself." He wispered with a chuckle. "As for your offer I'm not picky as long as I get laid. But I mostly prefer women so ill make ya a deal if I can't find me a suitable lass ill fuck ya, heck even if I find a suitable lass I don't mind sharing, what do ya say?" Gallowrun smiled and took another swig of his drink, he really was to used to dwarven al this stuff barely gave him a buzz.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Mordacai smirked. "Sounds like a plan." he purred, taking another drink. Honestly, nto even dwarven ale gave him a buzz. He mostly drank rum for the taste and out of habit. He'd have to drink the city dry to get anything off of this. And for dwarven ale? Maybe a couple barrels. Sometimes he really hated his stomach.
The food came and he grinned, pulling oen of the pies to himself. He took a piece, not bothering with a plate, and ate it. He grinned at Gallowrun, not caring if he saw his teeth now. He looked out at the bar. Aside from the barmaids there honestly wasnt much. it wasnt night time yet. Hell, it wasnt even evening
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Gallowrun gave mordacai a quick smile before digging into his own pie, using it as a partial excuse to not react to mordacais teeth. He hoped to the gods mordacai wouldn't blow him. Gallowrun ate half with a fork half with his hands, it was still early, what kind of fun could he get into with his new pal here. Gallowrun glanced among the crowd in the tavern, there wasn't much of enterest here now. "So any hints were I could find such a wimsum lass aye?" He asked in between bites of his pie, it really was pretty damn good pie.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Mordacai shrugged. "Maybe the brothels, but I dont trust those. Funnily enough the cleanest ones with the best service are tha animal folk ones, but I dont see yah as the kind to want that. " he said, smirking. "Theres a brothel down the street, but I saw a girl have crotch rot there. So I in general decided that whole place is infested." He shrugged. "Or you could just wait till night." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River of Caelestis   The River of Caelestis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The River of Caelestis
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: