WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Mordacai looked thoughtful. "Six, huh? Whys the number so low? Is it hard for werewolves to breed, or something?" He asked, still petting Celeb. The expression on his face was priceless. Were demi-gods not normal in his world? He supposed him bein a sort of god was strange. No onei n his world had come up with the idea of trying to pull off being a god either, and thats why it had worked. "What other creatures are in your world? So far all I've seen are humans and werewolves. Gotta admit, thats a little bland. " He stuck his tongue out playfully.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Celeb gave a little snort of amusment. "The oppisite actually they out bred their 'pure-ness' more or less. So now there are six, all male, all related." He raised a brow at mordacai and stuck his hand out catching mordacais tounge inbetween his fingers, he dug his nails/claws in slightly and playfully. "We don't just have humans and werewolves tho many creatures disguise themselves as human for protection since my kind and humans are the dominent race in this world. Actually that man and girl you first met me with. The guy was a teifling and the girl was an elf. We don't get many of their kind anymore but we do have an assortment of other creatures such as vampires, fairies, raiths, dopplegangers, witches and such. I could go on but the list is too long. I'm sure anything that's in your world has atleast been here once if not now it was itn the past" he leaned over and touched the tip of his tounge to mordacais letting any of the tiny bit of chocolate still on his tongue drip onto mordacais, before he pulled back and let go of his tounge. He went back to his head resting on his knuckles but this time he tilted his head so he could get a better view of mordacai, a small smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:34 am

Mordacai grinned, not fazed he just dug his claws into him. "Humans look so boring though." He said, and he gripped Celebs hair. He leaned in and kissed him roughly. He parted his lips with his tongue, and traced them with it. He sucked on his lower lip and pulled back, bringing the lip with him until it left with a pop noise. He winked at him, letting go of his hair
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:56 am

Celeb let out akind of pleased sigh as mordacai parted from the kiss. "Yes but I don't make up the rules so.." celeb shrugged and smied, scooting himself a bit more towards mordacai, but not too close. They both had room to stretch and such but were closer to play with each other. He reached out and let his hand gently massage the back of mordacais neck. His hand then migrating from the neck to his ear wered he circled in a light massage, pinching its edges and tugging on it lightly till he migrated more again towards his jaw, gently letting his thumb roll over its edges in small circles as he continued the massage all the way down to his chin. Were he griipd it and brought mordacais face in for a seductive kiss.. his tounge darting in to play at mordacais before retreating, his teeth gently giving mordacais lips a nibble, pulling gently on them as well. He broke the kiss his hand still on mordacais chin as I then migrated to his throat near his adams apple, he leaned in and kissed there. His tounge gently tracing all the outlines of its structures. He let his fangs barely touch the skin there so it felt like the slightest prick, as he sucked on his neck. When he was done he pulled back and went back to his previous position a big smile on his face as he ruffled mordacais hair.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:19 am

Sailla smiled and turned into a monkey, swinging around and doing hand stands. "Well I could be a monkey." She smiled and changed back. "But I think I will stick with gymnastics." She looked again at his raggy state. "Would you mind if I tried something? I can heal a bit and I'm wondering if my magic is different then your shamans magic." She paused thinking about the good berries in her pack. "And I have a food that might ease the pain. I haven't met a single wound that it couldn't help at least a bit." Why was she so concerned for this guy, she just met him?
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:28 am

Mordacai grinned cockily as Celeb kissed down his neck. Fuck, he was magical. He got this big peacock alpha wolf to do this? Even after he pretty much raped him? he trailed his hand down Celebs jaw, then his throat, then his shoulder, and then his hip. He gripped it playfully and lened in, kissing him again. he moved to kiss down his jaw to his neck, letting his warm breath tickle his neck. He nipped his ear, slowly pressing into him and rolling them so he was on him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:05 am

Jest gave an amused snort. "Doubtful dear but go ahead there's no harm worse you can do that isn't already done." He sat down and waited and watched sailla as she applied whatever she was going to do.

Celeb let his head roll back. "I give up." He sighed letting mordacai do whatever too him. He felt like a child again, helpless and with no control from this guy dominating him. Thus he did what was the only thing he could think to do. Set his emotions and inner turmoils aside and enjoy all the physical pleasure, become nothing but raw feeling. More or less he reverted back to his younger state before he became such a dominent personality. He let out a soft growl, not of anger but of pleasure, almost like a purr. He leaned into mordacais grip and nuzzled his neack and jaw letting his hand slide down the contours of mordacais side from his shoulder to thigh.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:15 am

Sailla sat next to him. She looked him over and found a patch of skin that wasnt to bad. She placed her hands on it and felt the warmth of her healing push into him. She didnt even know if she coudl do anything with actually healing him so she tried to ease his aches instead. "Is it helping any?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:30 am

Mordacai grinned. "You say that like its a bad thing." he purred out. He got on top of him and tiped his jaw up as he licked down his neck. "Youre a good looking guy, Celeb." he purred out, moving to sit between his legs as he licked down his body. He bit the top of his pants and tugged playfully before licking back up his body. his hands gripped his sides and he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:46 am

Jest tilted his head, concentrating on how he felt. He expermentally moved his head and forarms before answering. " feel almost the same, there's some spots that don't feel as sore or painful, but otherwise I'm. The same. Though as I said I feel better." He gave her a wolfish smile. "I thank you sailla." He nodded thankfully to her. He with held that the doctors and shaman here somtimes gave him things to ease his pain as well, but he didn't say anything to help boost saillas pride and confidence.

Celeb made a face but didn't say anything, instead he absently adjusted himself. He tucked his head down, he honestly wasn't used to getting complements, he was used to giving them. He could feel a light blush on his cheeks which he tried to shake away, before looking back at mordacai, his expression blank once more.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:54 am

She frowned. "Wish I could help more. Guess I'm just not skilled enough to heal you wolves." She smiled at him and chose to change into a wolf. Her fur was a snowy white with golden eyes and a small black mark on her chest that looked like a rain drop. "I do have to say, I like your forms." She jumped up in the air and ran in a circle. "Very comfortable and agile." She padded back over to him and rolled on her back.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:13 am

Bingo. Mordacai grinned, nipping his lips lightly. "You're adorable when yah blush. you shouldnt hide yourself like that." he brushed hair out of his face, his other hand going down to rub between Celebs legs. "Im surprised yah dont have a whole fan base of girls" he teased "Youve got a nice dick, youre good lookin, pretty eyes, and a smooth voice." he winked, nipping down his neck as he started a pace on him. "Whatever. Ill make up for it. I know how to make yo ufeel good. Real good." he grinned and moved down his body. He pulled him out and acted like he was going to lick the tip, but them moved back up to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Jest tilted his head and gave an amused snort. "Its alright, it can't be helped, I'm used to.. my condition." He said, lowering his head a bit to sniff at her curiously. He lifted it back up and watched her. "It is a fine form, would you like to go try it out some more?" He asked politly,he hesitated but then nudged her with a paw, signaling for her to lead in what ever game she wanted to play. He wagged his stump of a tail giving her a wolfish grin, though he took a step back from her.

Celeb shivered, he gripped one of mordacais shoulders roughly. "I..." his words died as he realized he didn't have anything to say back to that. He blushed again but stared defiantlyat mordacai, trying to act as if the redness on his cheeks didn't exist. "W-what do you want?" He managed to mumble weakly as mordacai continued the pace on him and his barrage of nibbles and licks, causing him to sigh and groan.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Sailla rolled back over and crouched down like a playful puppy. She giggled and let her tongue slightly out of her mouth. She gave a little hop and tagged him with her nose before running off. Then she turned back to see if he was chasing her.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:18 pm

He grinned at him "What do I want? I dont want anything." He said, smirking at him. He kissed down him and pput Celebs legs on his shoulders as he kept the pace going. He spat on himself and then leaned forwards to kiss Celeb as he pushed in gently. He sped the pace up with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Jest trotted after her playfully, bits of flesh and gore falling off of him as he went. When she turned to see if he was fallowing he stopped and gave her a soft bark and a tail wag, his tounge lulling out of his mouth, as he tilted his head and did a play bow.

Celeb groaned and his mind went blank. He kissed mordacai back, his grip on his shoulders tightening till his claws were beggining to dig in. He gave a soft pant as mordacai sped up on him, his eyes only half open, the blush on his face not dimenishing.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Sailla wiggled her tail and bowed also. She touched her nose to his nose then hopped away again, swishing her tail in his face. "Bet you can't catch me." She would go slow for him, she suddenly wanted to play like a little puppy. She perked up her ears and wiggled her tail happily. Trotting away from him, She kept lookign back at him.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:43 pm

He pushed in and groaned slightly. He started up a pace and leaned his head back so he was staring at the cieling. This felt good and all.. but why couldnt he stop thinking about Sailla? He closed his eyes and sighed through his nose as he started the pace up, frowning.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:55 pm

"OKAY OKAY why the hell are you still mad at me that was 2 days ago" Fey says barely dodging Kastri's lightning fast hands. "I'm telling you, i walked into the wrong bathroom. So will you please STOP trying to slap me." He says starting to lose his temper again, grabs Kastri's hands and puts them behind her back. "Now will you stop so i can go do some buisness with the mechanic?"
Back to top Go down
WINTERSAKURA

WINTERSAKURA

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Evalon paused in the doorway, staring at Fey and Kastri. "Are you getting into something fun without me?! Fey!"
She looks at Kastri, "Now about this mechanic...Joe was it? Did you need some help?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:43 am

Jest gave a soft bark of laughter, as he trotted after her. His crippled legs moving a bit better in his happiness. He gently snapped at her wagging tail, it always just out of reach. He gave amused barks as he chased her all around the room, the other wolves looking on in astonished amusment. Jest ignored them, his attention on the game, he didn't care that none of them had never seen him run, not to mention play.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 am

Sailla barked as he almost caught her tail and turned, gently taping him on the muzzle with her paw. Jumping up on two legs she let her tongue lul out of her mouth and she jumped over him. She turned to him again, enjoying having someone to play with. She swished her tail and crouched down, barking at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:04 am

Jest gave a bark as she jumped over him. He pawed at her side, his tounge sticking out of his mangled mouth as he panted happily. He wasn't used to playing or moving a lot but he tried to keep as much of his energy and mobility up as much as possible. His flesh and muscles where flaking and tearing off as he moved, which caused a lot of pain but the sheer joy of play distracted him enough to keep going.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 am

Sailla rolled onto her back and looked at him upside down, panting softly. She didn't want him to fall to pieces just because she wanted to play, so a break might be good. She liked her nose and yapped at him, her tail still swishing on the ground. Even in her wolfish state she seemed to smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:13 am

Jest looked down at her, tilted his head and put his nose against her belly, poufing air threw his mouth in a sort of razberry tickling. He lifted his head gave a soft sigh and looked at her with a wolfish smile, though it was loppsided due to his mangled muzzle, which added to its cuteness just a bit, dispite his horrendous appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: