WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

A sudden death! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:53 am

She examined him, with out trying to let him see that she was doing it. "Sailla of the White-Bloods, wife of Mordacai and Queen of Felswyr, but everyone just calls me Sailla." She grinned. "Pardon me for asking, but should you not be ata...healers? or maybe in bed?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:28 am

Jest chuckled and shook his large head " no there is nothing any healer can do. But I thank you for your concern, I'm fine and as healthy as I can be and happy." He gave her a wolfish grin. "Don't worry about me ok go spar." He said nudging her foot with a paw.

(In the room with mordacai)

Celeb stirred, his mind was still a bit fuzzy but he had regained conciousness. He yawned and stretched, feeling someone poke him. He opened his eyes and looked, seeing mordacai there. His memory of what happened was fuuzy and gone, but he had an odd sensation in his posterior, the itchy tingle of his bodies healing. Suddenly celeb flushed pale and all he could do was stare at mordacai blankly as he mentally panicked in his mind.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:22 am

Sailla nodded, looking at him with a frown. She wondered if Good berries worked on wolves, but she walked over to the indecated wolves. She watched them for a moment and waited till they were done. "Mind if I test my skills against a wolf?" She pulled out her rapier. "Maybe it will bring me good luck. Looks like I will need it too." She smiled sweetly and ran her hand through her hair. Yah, it was getting to long.

Last edited by out of controll on Tue May 01, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Mordacai made a kissy face at him and grinned. "you get really raunchy when youre drunk. and really child like. its adorable." he said, winking. he kissed him gently. "Dont worry, you werent a complete uke. You were doing sailla while i was doing you. So we did a train" Lie. Total Lie. But it would make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Jest watched quietly from were he lay. The two wolves looked at her, they were both male, and couldn't help but admire her form before answering. "Sure we don't mind at all." They smiled at her and one of them stepped to the side to allow her to spar first with the other. The sparing wolf got into a ready position." Your move" he said waiting.

Celeb stared at mordacai not at all happy or comforted by his word. He knew what he felt and what might have happened and that scared him. He scooted a little away from mordacai. His fear, not really to mordacai but to himself and what he did, overwelmed any lust for mordacai at the moment.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Sailla took a steady stance, correcting her feet before she moved in to make a stab at his side, but it was a fake move as she turned it to tap him on the side of the head. She was being careful, knowing her rapier was sliver tipped. No stabbing, just tapping. She had no intention of drawing blood.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Mordacai watched him and then ran his hand through Celebs hair. "Yah ok?" he asked, smiling slightly. "You look like you just saw a ghost." he said, the smile still plastered on his face. He loved this. He was just eating it up. "Its not that bad, yknow."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:27 pm

The wolf paried her first strike though he misjudged and lost to her second. He refocused and struck at her making sure he moved just out of her reach using his longer body to maneuver around her. He struck three times, the thigh, shoulder and shest. He used the shoulder jab to make her defen herself giving just enough room to switch mid way and strike her chest. He was impressed with her skills and amped up his maeuvering.

Celeb growled slightly, his face still pale as his mind rushed about him, he no longer felt anything from the liquor except his memory of what. Happened. He eyed mordacai, giving him a suspicous and irritated scowl. He didn't want to say anything and he didn't. This was awkward enough without him blurting somthing stupid out.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:36 pm

She realized he was in control as he forced her to move around so she backed up slightly, changing her tacticks. She quickened her feet, almost dancing as she darted in for a head tap and pulled right back out. Because of his long reach she was forced to pull far out, but she figured she was smaller so she could move faster. After a bit of this, once she was parrying almost all his attack she swiched hands. "Might have to slow down a bit." She warned. She want as good with this hand, but thats why she was practicing. She continued her dance around him, going in for a quick shoulder jab, but when he blocked it she turned it onto a head tap.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Mordacai smirked at he watched him, then ruffled his hair. He laid back down onto his back. "I dont think youll ever want to drink like that again, boyo. You turned into a puppy when you drink like that. And im not the only guy ehre that would take advantage of that, im sure. Like that. .what was it? stephen? that guy. Maybe he would." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:00 pm

The wolf smiled and nodded, slowing down his pace. He danced with. Her parrying and jabbing hitting and missing. He admitted her skill and thus he tried to equal her and not try to overbeat her, he knew if he did that this would end to fast, causing her to lose practice and her company. :est watched her noting on her speed grace and tactics, he too was impressed but for a more none physical reason.

That name made celeb growl deep, hatred seeping into his body and showing on his face. "Never!" He growled almost spitting out the word like it was an insult. "Never say that name, ever!" He snarled, leaning a little ways towards mordacai his body tense and agressive, emphasizing the words. He gave an angry wolfish snort and then looked down at himself and any injuries or clues to what happened. Besides the dry cum and the sore tingly sensation in his lower parts he could see no other clues. He sighed irritatedly and punched the soft cusiony bed, causing it to ripple and bounce.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Mordacai let him rage, starign at the bed a bit when it bounced. The fuck was this made of? He sat up. "Sorry." he said, tryign to hide his amusement. "Do you want water? itll probably make you feel better." he said "along with a damn rag. " He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Sailla stepped back to avoid a blow and lowered her rapier. She moved her hair out of her face for the hundredth time. She really neede to cut her hair. She bowed to her apponent. "That was great. Thank you...um I didn't catch your name?" She sheathed her weapon and put one hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:35 pm

.THe wolf nodded and bowed to her. "My names Gibsy, may I know yours?" He asked with a smile as he handed her his hand to shake. He wasn't ugly but he wasn't really handsome either he was more cute you could say, as for his companion who had watched the spar, he was more attractive ecxept the tiny scar. That ran from his lower lip to his shin on the left side. He too nodded to her but didn't give his name, instead he continued to watch them arms crossed his face mostly blank except for a small hint of a smile.

"Whatever" he growled, waving a hand at mordacai as he continued to glare at him. He sighed though soon after, his shoulders and body loosening their tension. He was tired not physically but mentally, he didn't have any more strength to fight this tourmenting battles. He just wished none of this had happened but he couldn't do more than that, wish. He sighed heavily again running a hand threw his hair as he plopped back on the bed. He couldn't do anything now except go with the flow. "Sorry" he mumbled not caringif mordacai heard or not. He then began to mumble a soft song in italian to himself, the tune soft but dark. Lucky for him wolves had great singing voices due to their mixed vocal range, so the song came out lovley even in his somber mumblings of it
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:38 pm

He watched him. He gave up. He smirked slightly, getting comfortable. "its alright" he said, watching him. He crossed his arms behind his head, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:42 pm

"Sailla, thank you again. And thank you for lettign me borrow your partener." She smiled at the other one before walking back to Jest and the archery targets. She didnt need much practice with her cross bow, it was mostly to burn off steam, but she just might touch up her skill on the long bow later. She looked at just and couldnt help but scrunch her nose a bit. "That was nice, and they didn't try to show off. Got in better practice then I expected."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 am

Jest gave her a soft grin and a nod. "We train our wolves to be aggressive, strong and restrained. It is essential they have such skills especially the restraint, otherwise wed have a giant massacre on our hands." He gave a amused snort, spewing blooding mucus. "We have various long bows here, go ahead and choose one and take up your practice, if you need help ill be right here, sailla." He said nodding towards the rack of various bows near by.

Celeb continued to wisper the song, his own arms also resting behind his head. He glanced over at mordacai, not breaking a word of the song. His mind was blank and his body relaxed at the moment. He was tired of all this drama and just wanted to go with the flow, he didn't care about what happened to him or what others thought at the moment. He just wanted to feel good at the moment, so kept singing the soft lovley song, calming his nerves and relaxing his mood. He stretched and rubbed off some of the dry sweat and cum off his lower abdomin.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:45 am

Sailla nodded. She picked a bow and pulled it back, putting it back down. She did that with a couple more before finding what she was looking for. She took a uiver and went to the targets. The first few shots were mediocre, so she slowed down, pulling back and leveling. She kept her eyes up and the next shot was almost perfect, just a bit to the left. She repeated that a few more times before getting tired. She put the bow back and sat next to jest as she ate an apple as she rubbed the dust and dirt off of her crossbow. "So, what kinda things do you guys do for fun around here? Other than drink heavily." She frowned a bit at the remembrance of the night before.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:53 am

Mordacai watched him for a little bit more before shrugging. He pulled the cart to him that had soem food left on it and bit off a piece of chocolate fro ma candy bar. He offered Celeb some
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:24 am

Jest watched her and then laughed at her question. He shook his great head sending gore splattering around him. "We do many things for fun, really its whatever entertaines you. We have these training facilities, the lounge, the cafeteria, the many bedrooms if you want that certain kind of entertainment. Tho usually the wolves go out and either do missions or visit family and do whatever they want to do. As long as its within the laws ofcourse." He tilted his head the stub of his right ear twitching. "Is there anything you prefer to do for entertainment my dear?" He asked his golden eyes studying her face.

Celeb glanced over at him pausing in his song. He took a peice of chocolate and stuck it on his tounge and sucked on it letting it melt and coat his tounger and throat. It was delicous and very good quality like most of the things here. He watched mordacai for a bit, then he stretched again rolling over onto his stomach his head on his knuckles he looked at mordacai from the corner of his eyes. "Hi." He wispered, a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:45 am

Sailla shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not from around here so I was just wondering." She liked this guy. As long as she didn't look at him for to long. She stood up and began stretching. "Do you have any monkey bars?" She flipped up into a hand stand and continued stretching.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Mordacai watched him as he ate the chocolate. He grinned slightly. "Yah feelin' ok, lad?" He asked, ruanning a hand throguh Celebs hair. he ruffled it a bit and scratched on his ears and jaw, then trailed his hand down Celebs spine, then let the palm of his hand press into the muscle and massage down it abit. "Yer not too sore, 'r' yah?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Jest let out a soft chuckle. "Well besdides our gymnastic equipment we do have a rock climbing wall in the other training room and a lot of trees around this place if you really don't mind being a monkey." He chuckled again having to caough slightly as flem went into his throat from the laughter. He stood up stretching slowly, his biomechanical leg, creaking and letting out soft hissing noises as he moved it, his flesh peeling in spots where he layed down. "So what'll it be dear?" He asked politly, dipping his head in as best a gentlemens salute he could in his raggedy wolf form.

Celeb didn't say anything, he just concentrated on mordacais touch. He felt a bit like a dog but he couldn't do much to fight that since he pretty much was one and it felt good as well. "I'm fine" he said his head still resting on his knuckles as he stared at the bed. "How old are you?" He asked absently continueing his staring contest with the bed as his mind wandered and he enjoyed the nice massage on his back, which made one side of his mouth twitch in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Mordacais eyebrows raised. he hadnt been expecting a question like that. he kept petting him. "Im not that old.. hundred and... eighteen?" He shrugged "I'm a demi-god, so I cant die from age. Not really going to be keeping track of that anymore." He said, and then chuckled. "never thought i'd be sayin this, but its kinda nice not being treated like a God, here. You can hear them when they pray, and I think theyre slowly figuring out how to do it, so its like theres this constant chattering goin on in the back of me head. Specially Daynes. but even that ones shut up." He stretched, and then went back to petting Celeb. "How old are yeh?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Celeb was silent, he didn't know what at all to say to that. He'd seen and heard of some wacky stuff, but that he didn't know what to think so he just answered the question. "I'm 43, werewolves here age a lot slower than humans, but we do age. We bitten wolves like me live anywhere between around 3 hundred to even 5 hundred years if we are extremley lucky. Though pure werewolves can live for thousands upon thousands of years, though that too now is rare since there are only six known in existance today." He glanced over at mordacai, studying his features, his mind rolling about what he just heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: